38

Ignore the small mistakes.

*******************************

Author's Pov:
time skip : 3pm

Tae was leaning against the wall, his right leg was touching the wall behind him, his back touched the wall, his left hand was hanging loosely above his head, sharp eyes looking directly at the camera as he tilted his head to his side, exposing his neck. Jinmin shoot was already finished now they are watching tae.

The staff was so amazed by his looks and the camera man was controlling himself from drooling over him but there was one person who was lost in the beauty and yes you are right, the person is none another than Mr.jeon jungkook.

The beauty take the bowl of strawberries from the table. he was about to put the strawberry in his mouth when he got an idea in his naughty mind. He faced towards jungkook and hold one strawberry between his teeth as he now sat on the chair. He secretly winked at jungkook who raised his brow. But he got his answers when tae slightly suck on the strawberry before biting slowly on the strawberry, tasting the sweet taste of strawberry. The camera's light flash as the cameraman take a perfect shot of his side profile.

Jungkook gulped and take a deep breath, 'so we are playing game here.' he thought. He for sure gonna take his revenge in a very sweet way.

"Okay. This was all for today." Said the camera man as everybody started to pack up.

Tae walked towards the others, "you're indeed no.1 model of South Korea." Namjoon praised him as tae give him his big boxy smile.

"Ofcourse my baby bear will always be no. 1." Jin said as he ruffled his hair.

"Hyungie, don't touch my hair." He whined with a pout.

Jungkook ruffled his hair from behind, "hey don't. I told you not to touch me." Tae threatened jungkook while pointing his index finger at him, who chuckled at his cuteness.

"I can't resist pup. Your hair is so soft and fluffy like your skin." Jungkook said as he poked tae cheeks who huffed mumbling a 'whatever' and face other side to hide his red cheeks.

"Okay you guys go and get changed in your clothes. We'll be waiting for you guys at kook's cabin." Yoongi said as all made their way to their destination.

There was a knock on the door as jungkook said a 'come in'. Jin and jimin walked inside as kook looked at them and said. "Hyung. Where is tae?"

"He said he'll be here in a minute. He forget his phone inside the dressing room so he get back there to fetch it." Jin explained as all nodded.

It's been 10 minutes but tae didn't came back. "Hyung it's been 10 minutes. Where is he?" Kook asked.

"Relax kook. He'll be on his way. " Jin said.

Jungkook fished out his phone from his pocket as he dialed tae number. But even after the full ring younger didn't picked up his call.

"Hyung he isn't answering my call." Kook said to them as he worriedly glanced at other.

"Let me try it." Jimin said as he also try to call younger.

"He isn't answering." Jimin said.

"Why isn't he ans- oh shit." He cursed as he ran outside the cabin others following behind him.

On the other side (before jin and jimin reached at the cabin.)

"Aahh. Hyung i forget my phone in dressing room." Tae said.

"You guys go. I'll be back in a minute." Tae said.

"You sure bear." Jin asked.

"I'm sure hyung." Tae smiled at them.