26

Ignore the mistake.

*****************************

Author's Pov:

It's been two days and the yoonmin couple informed their friends about them being in relationship. They were happy that they get in a relationship but now the one who left was our fools.

As taehyung had told to jimin to inform everything about his date, the next day younger has crashed himself at jimin's place for the tea, and he was literally squealing on every sentence jimin spoke.

Anyway, it's Tuesday and just five days left for their photoshoot.

Taehyung was sitting on his couch in his living room, cup of hot chocolate has placed on the near table, scrolling on his phone he came to one of his fan account where he saw many edits of his pictures with sweets caption, he smiled to himself seeing those sweet words for him, he really feel lucky to have such fans.

Suddenly he heard his door bell rang, he furrowed his brow in confusion, as far as he know no one has informed him for any visiting nor he has ordered anything.

He got up and walked towards the door, first he peeked from the peekhole but found no one. He again furrowed his brow in confusion as he contempt on to open the door. He sighed as he slowly open the door and indeed there was no one.

"I think i just hallucinate." He mumbled to himself, he was going to close the door when he noticed there was a box on the door mat.

"Huh? What's this?" He asked to himself as he crouch down near the box. He hesitately picked the box and walked inside, closing the door he sat on the couch were he was sitting previously, putting the box on the table, he folds his hand on his chest and leaned back, he again lean ahead and stare the box intensely like it will got open from his stare. He clicked his tongue and hesitately started to open the box.

While opening he started to think what if the box will blast, what if there was a smoke inside the box and he will faint and then what if someone will kidnapped him. He widened his eyes and smack himself on his forehead for thinking like that but it can be true right? Who knows.

He shrugged off for now and opened it, only to saw there was some 4-5 pictures of a person, but what shocked him was the cross line on the person face and it's none another than his face, his pictures which were crossed with red line. 

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed angrily. " Who the fuck is playing with me?" He again yelled to himself as he inspect all the pictures one by one.

And lastly he saw there was a note. He picked up the note and read it.

' it's just a warning Kim taehyung. Stay away from Jeon jungkook. He is mine.'

He scoffed loudly in disbelief. "Bitch, what? Like seriously, who the fuck wants me to stay away from my bun."

He tried to think, who it could be? He again inspect the pictures to find some clue from them. He stare at the pictures for a minute or so, then he narrowed his eyes as he notice that it's the pic from jungkook's company. So it means the person who send this box could be from his company. But who it could be? one of the employees? No they seems sweets to him. The receptionist? No she can't be she always respect him. Then the secretary? No- "holy fuck, it can be her, yes it's her only. That wicked witch. How dare she to threatened me? Just wait bitch I'll show you your place. I'll make sure your life will be hell." He gritted his teeth in anger.

It's about his bun, he can do anything but he can't stay away from his bun. He'll show her place but he don't have any proof that it's her. But his guts feeling were telling him it's only her. He has seen jealousy and anger in her eyes for him. He also has seen how she was drooling at his bun on that day. And also how he was stopped by that ugly bitch on the day he was going to meet his bun. How stupid of her to think that he will stay away from his bun from some stupid threat. But because he don't have any proof he don't want to tell jungkook. It's not like that jungkook will not trust his words but he know he can handle that bitch, he didn't want to worry his bun.