35

Please ignore the small mistakes.

*****************************

"NO"

Jungkook, jin, namjoon and Yoongi shouted together. To their luck the customer were seated away from them or they'll for sure getting curses or weird glances. After hearing their punishment. No, no ,no, not punishment it was demand.
Demand for going to club. Blackswan club.

"Why not?" Tae asked folding his hand on his chest.

"I told you, that place is dangerous tae." Jin said.

"But we are not going alone, you guys are also coming." Said Jimin.

"But still it's dangero-" Yoongi got cut off by tae.

"Hyung come on, you guys will be there with us. And moreover only one day left for photoshoot and after that we'll get busy, we'll not get time for clubbing and we promise We'll stick together with you."

"Pup ple-" "please bun. Pretty please and on top of that it's your club. We'll be safe." Tae said with a cute pout adoring his lips, innocent wide puppy eyes staring at jungkook while batting his eyelashes innocently.

"I-I" kook went speechless infront of youngers antics while Yoongi mumbled a 'whipped muscle bunny'.

"I think it's alright. If we all will go together then it's alright. And moreover there will be kook's guard. So no need to worry." Hobi said.

"You are the best hyung. We'll forgive you right now." Tae said as he jumped happily.

"Hey that's not fair." Kook sulked as hobi chuckled.

"It's perfectly fair." Tae said winking at him.

"But st-" "come on babe. We will present there it's ok." Namjoon said to jin as he gave side hug to his love.

"Okay. Promise us you'll always stick to us." Jin said.

"Promise Hyung." Both younger said happily. Now only Yoongi and jungkook left.

Both younger looked at them. "Fine" Yoongi said grumpily but smile wide when jimin pecked his lips shyly. Now All eyes were on jungkook.

"What? You all said yes then why will I say no now."

"Yes.." jimin and tae yelled together as they hugged eachother jumping in circle motion.

After few seconds they sat down, "so, we all will meet at 8pm at the parking area of club." Tae said excitedly as all nodded.

"By the way, don't you guys want to ask...you know, about our work?" Yoongi hesitately asks as this thought was pinching him in the back of his mind. Because for fuck sake they are mafia, works with guns and all. Don't their bubbly, sweet, innocent but sassy babies wants to know about them? He is very thankful to God that they are not disappointed on them or terrified with them. But isn't like they have any doubts like what work they actually do?

"Umm. Honestly no. We were just upset because you guys hid this from us." Tae said.

"But, like you know what we do?" Yoongi again asked.

"Firstly, you guys are our hyungs. We trust you. secondly, we know you guys from our childhood so we can say that you guys are not like that typically mafias who has ladies wrapped around their bodies for 24/7 or shoot anyone who came between you guys. But yes i just want to know who you guys work for, you know i mean who is the boss?" Tae asked curiously at last with jimin saying a ,' yes , i also want to know.'

Everyone looked towards jungkook who was looking at tae dumbfounded.
"Didn't i told you?" He asked. "What? You just told me that your father's gave you responsi- wait, it means." Tae paused as he try to functioning his brain. At last he spoke," oh i get it. Who is the boss." Tae clapped as all nodded their head thinking tae got it who is their boss.

"Who taetae?" Jimin asked curiously as he didn't know who was younger thinking about. It's not like he can go in the brain of younger to hears his thoughts or also he didn't have any hearing superpowers.

"It's Mr.Jeon. his father." Tae said proudly pointing his finger at jungkook who was again looking at younger with the same dumbfounded face along with others. But Yes, except his soulmate, jimin. Who nodded his head believing his soulmate mind.

Namjoon sighed as he shook his head while chuckling at younger cuteness. "Tae. It's not Mr.Jeon. but it's Jeon jungkook. Mr.Jeon's son. Your childhood best friend, your bun. Who known as Jk in our mafia world. Our boss." Said Namjoon.

Tae and jimin blinked their eyes once, twice, thrice. "What?" Jungkook asked to both the youngers, who were looking at him like suddenly he has grown horns on his head.

Tae looked at namjoon and spoke while pointing his index finger at jungkook. "You want to say that this muscle bunny faced human is a mafia boss."  Jungkook looked at him offended. As others starts to laugh their asses off making jungkook to huff.

"Hey. Wait. If kook is mafia boss and he is also the owner of Blackswan club. Then why you guys not aloud us to go there?" Suddenly jimin asked.

"That's because mostly our mafia's related meeting held there and we don't want you guys to get in any trouble." Namjoon explained as both younger nodded their heads.

"We guys were not excepting your reaction will be this calm." Said hobi.

"You guys are lucky that we are kind and understanding." Tae said as he flipped his hair, jungkook softly smile at younger sassy behaviour. He is really lucky that he has taehyung in his life who was now chatting and giggling happily, talking about how they will enjoy in the club.

They talk for a while, also they warned tae to be careful around Lina and informed him about the intruder and her obsession our kook. After 20 minutes all walked towards the parking area except namjin. Jimin left first giving hugs to hobi and jungkook, jimin kissed tae cheek and gave a long peck on Yoongi lips who smiled happily.

After jimin. Yoongi and hobi also left leaving the fools lovebirds behind. When both reached at tae's car.
"Not so easy Jeon." Tae said when kook try to hug him. Jungkook sighed when younger sat inside the car.

Jungkook knocked at the car window  indicating younger to open the window who followed. He bent down at the level of younger face, resting his one hand on the car roof and other one in his pocket.

Tae heart beats rapidly, seeing jungkook this close and looking all hot. He can literally feel the elder's breath on his lips. Butterfly started to dance in his stomach. He look closely at elder's features, sharp but soft eyes, sharp jawline, lips smirking. Wait smirking? He again looked in jungkook eyes only to mentally slapped himself. Because he literally got caught by jungkook when he was drooling over him.

He cleared his throat before speaking,"w-what do you w-want?" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

" Just want to let you know..... that once this punishment is over........ I'll never let you get out from my arms."  And oh God that fucking deep voice. if tae didn't get out from here, he will sure he will get crazy. So mumbling ," we will see that later." He drove off from there leaving behind a smirking jungkook.

**************************

Short chapter.
Hope you guys like this chapter.
Be ready for new entry in next chapter.

I'll update soon.

Please vote and comment.

Tata...❤️