9

******************************

Tae's Pov:

" Fuck, fuck, fuck...I got late for meeting, ahh i have to get ready really fast" i mumbled to my self while getting in shower.

I hurriedly dried my self after showering. Wearing a robe i heads toward closet to grab a simple outfit.

A white hoodie with black tight jeans and left my hair a little bit messy

and left my hair a little bit messy. I checked myself one last time then drove off to Jeon brand.

After 15 minutes i got there. Parking my car i went inside the company. Not before wearing my mask,
"Umm.. excuse me, can you tell me where is Mr.Jeon cabin?" I asked to receptionist politely. Because i don't come here often so i don't know where it is.

The lady on the receptionist looked up and asked me, " you have any appointment sir?" She asked.

"Actually i came here to sign paper for modelling." I replied awkwardly.

"Wait a minute sir, i will ask ms.lina." i just nodded.

She dailed a no. "Ms.lina there's someone who is saying he is here for signing contract for modelling." She said .

"Okay Ms.lina." and she end the call.

"You can sit and wait there sir, she'll come and escort you to mr.jeon cabin." She said politely. While i nodded. And sat on the sofa.

After 5 minutes ,a pretty lady came and asked me , " Excuse me,Sir, are you the model?" She asked while i nodded.

" Hello sir, I'm secretary of Mr.Jeon,  Please come this way sir." She said slightly smiling as i followed her to the lift.

We were standing there awkwardly, after few minutes came a ding, " this way sir." She said and walk ahead .

She knocked on the big brown colour door. While i just stand there.

"Come in" came a deep voice.

We enter the cabin, and next thing i know i engulfed in a tight hug by chimmy.