25

Author's Pov:

Jimin was getting ready for his date. Yoongi has informed him that he'll be picking him up around 11:30.

He wore a simple outfit which looks cute but sexy at the same time

He wore a simple outfit which looks cute but sexy at the same time. He don't have any idea as to where they'll be going. So he choose this outfit.

He was waiting when his phone buzzed, he looked at his phone only to see that elder has messaged him that he's already downstairs, waiting for him to come.

He checked himself one time in the mirror and smiled to himself. He walked out locking his apartment. He reached downstairs only to see Yoongi was holding beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands, standing there leaning against his car wearing a whole black outfit.

 He reached downstairs only to see Yoongi was holding beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands, standing there leaning against his car wearing a whole black outfit

(Ignore the bag and cap)

"Hey" jimin mumbled softly.

"Hey sweets" Yoongi said while forwarding bouquet towards jimin. "For you." He said as jimin smiled shyly taking the bouquet from elder mumbling a small thank you.

Yoongi opened the door of passenger seat for younger who gave a smile to elder and sat inside as Yoongi closed the door and walked towards driver seat as he also sat inside as they drove off from there.

After a while, jimin asked, " where are we going?" Yoongi glanced at him then again focusing on driving, "you'll see." He said as Jimin hummed.

It take them an hour and a half to reach there as it was a little far from Seoul.

They get out of the car, as jimin looked ahead only to see, there's was a big igloo like building?

"what's this place hyung? There was not a single board or anything that can describe this place, and it's kinda look like igloo." He said Confusedly as he looked around trying to find any sign of these places but found nothing.

Yoongi chuckled as he drag the other inside with him, he walked up to receptionist and told her his name as she lead them further inside.

As they get inside, jimin's eyes get wide, he looked around smiling wide at the scene. They were in the aquarium tunnel. Beautiful fishes swiming inside the big glasses. There was some small fishes, some big and some different but it look so beautiful.