32

Ignore the mistakes please.

***********************

Author's Pov:

"Bro, She is obsessed with you." Yoongi said as jungkook raised his brow.

"I'm her obsession?" Jungkook asked as he point himself.

"Yes. You are her obsession." Yoongi said while emphasizing the word 'you'. "You told me to get her details, So i hacked her social media account and found out that she has two accounts, from which one is her private account which includes her friends and colleagues etc. And the other one was basically a type of fan page where she has posted your photos and described her fantasies how you're his and all but that account is secret no one knows about this, that it's her account. So no one can doubt her but she has signed in with her email id so i got that account easily." Saying this he passes a file to jungkook which has all the photos and description or you can say captions written below the picture are there.

Jungkook checked the file and furrowed his brow by seeing the captions written below the posts.

"Daddy, choke me please."

"Daddy why you are so hot. My pussy got wet just by your one look."

"I want to suck you."

"Oh fucking god!!! I wanna ride on your dick. Jeon jungkook."

"You are mine JEON JUNGKOOK. No one can get you. You are only mine. Just mine. I will kill everyone who will come between us. Who will try to separate us."

There were many posts but when he saw the last post which was posted yesterday. "What the fuck. Is she insane?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. She is. I also got to know that once she get obsessed with any thing. She can go any extent to make that her."

"What?"

"Yes. She has mental issues. When i got to know about his ex boyfriend. I contact him. He said that she was also obsessed with him. He said in starting of there relationship they were so happy, but as time goes she became more possesive. She want every detail about his routine. She also doubt that he was having affair with his biological sister and one day things get overbroad she try to kill her sister by stabbing her but luckily they got on time in hospital." Jungkook raised his brow at that.

"So, he should have file a case against her."

"He cased a file against her and when the case started they got to know that she is mentally ill and they get her admitted in mental asylum and gave her therapy for three years. When  they observe her that she is doing good and getting better, they released her." He explained further.

"Better? Is she even close to good?"

"I think she was just behaving good so she can got out from there." Jungkook nodded his head.

"And now she is obsessed with me and harming tae." Jungkook said.

"Yes. I think we should warn tae about her." Yoongi said as jungkook nodded.

"Yes. I will tell him. For now collect evidence against her so we can send her again in asylum."

"Asylum? She will again try to be good."

"Don't worry hyung. This time i will not let that happen."

"Okay. As you say but be careful."

"Yeah"

"Also, namjoon has informed me that yugyeom and bambam is at warehouse with the present."

"Oh..okay let's go." Jungkook said standing up from his chair while taking the file which Yoongi gave him.