12

*************************
Author's Pov:

The guards brought youngers to private room,"Sir, please go inside."
Said the guard.

They enter inside but saw no one

They enter inside but saw no one. Both younger look confusedly at each other.

"Where is ko-, i mean your boss?" jimin asked.

"He's in meeting." Said the guard.

"Then, when will he come?" Asked tae.

"We don't know sir, he just told us to brought you here and to tell you to wait here for them." Said guard and closed the door as he stand outside for his duty.

"Chim, we fucked up." Tae said nervously while removing his mask, sitting on the sofa beside jimin.

"I know. what will happen now?"  questioned jimin as he also removed his mask.

"I don't know." The younger one said. As they sat there waiting for them.

Jungkook's Pov:

We wear our mask as We entered the room with two bodyguard walked behind us. There we saw Mr.choi was sitting with someone and his bodyguard where standing behind them.

As we entered, he stood up with the man beside him,"hello, I'm Mr.choi and this my right hand Rocky." Said choi while lifting his hand to handshake.

"JJK." I said blankly not minding to handshake. He awkwardly take his hand back.

"Suga" said hyung as we sat in the middle sofa and our bodyguard guard stand behind us.

They also sat beside our sofa.

" Ha ha...I think you don't like skinship that much." He awkwardly started.

"Your club is ni-" " Come to the point, Mr.choi. we are here for the deal not for clubbing." I cut him off from his rambled.

"Oh, I see you are also straight forward."
He said while smiling which was very fake. I rolled my yes at him.

"I want to deal with you, but in return i want my truck back." He said sternly.