42

I hope you will like this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

**************************

Author's Pov:

In Jeon Brands:

"Hyung" jungkook entered inside yoongi's cabin. "I'm going on a date. So please can you please handle my schedule." He gives his best puppy eyes.

Yoongi roll his eyes," Don't show me those eyes. You look stupid."

"But they worked." Jungkook said cheekily.

"Yeah. Yeah." Yoongi waved his hand.

"Moreover I'll handle the interview for your secretary post. So don't worry. If we are- no if I'm lucky then I'll be free from this hectic work of your." He said as he checked jungkook schedule.

"Thank you hyung." He smiled widely and ran off from there.

"Is he really a CEO and a mafia boss?" He questioned himself. "But again love can do anything." He chuckled.

Somewhere else:

Footsteps can be heard from the main door of the mansion indicating someone just entered inside the mansion.

A man who was sitting on the couch of the living room, reading the newspaper while sipping his tea calmly, didn't bother to look up when the pair of feet stopped in front of him.

"Boss." The person bowed infront of the man.

"We found him at the moonchild restaurant. It looks like he was hanging out with some other people."
The person informed as he put some pictures on the table.

The man look at the pictures on the table. As he put his cup of tea and newspaper down on the table. He picked up the pictures and started to inspect them.

He halted on one of the pictures where it seems like two persons were holding hands as they smile brightly looking at eachother.

"Isn't he is the CEO of Jeon brands?" The man asked.

"Yeah he is." The person answered.

"Hmm. Interesting." He mumbled to himself.

"Found more information about them. How they are related and everything about them." He said.

"Yes boss." The person bowed and walked off from there.

"Jeon Jungkook. I heard a lot, about you. What are your relationship with Kim Taehyung?" He asked the pictures as if the pictures gonna answer him.

"I hope you're just Friend with him." He said and then looked at their locks hands. "If not, then I wish you luck Jeon Jungkook to be careful with me." He smirked as he crumpled the pictures into the ball.

Time skip
At 6:00 pm.

"Chimmmmm!!!!"

"What? why are you shouting?"

"For fuck sake help me to choose something to wear."

"Bitch you didn't tell me beforehand that you're going on the date." Jimin rolled his eyes as he huffed.

"Please help me. It's my first ever date with my childhood love, please help me." He showed him his puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse I'll help you my soulmate. Rest assured when park jimin is here." He flip his hair as tae eyes lit up.

After trying a few clothes, they finally got the outfit for the younger first ever childhood love date.

"Okay now let's get you ready." Jimin said as he started to apply red lip gloss and a little bit of eyeshadow.