13

****************************

Author's Pov:

"Chim what do you think, what they will do with us?" Tae asked while bitting his lips.

"I don't have any idea tae, what they will do with us." Jimin said with pout. "But i also know that they will not harm us, may be they will scold us." Continued jimin while giving tae a reassuring smile. Tae nodded.

"And if they scold us more, then we'll give them our best puppy eyes." Said jimin while tae eyes lit up, because they know they can't be mad at them for long time.

Suddenly, they got startled when the door open, and in came kook and Yoongi with expression blank.

The youngers stood up, the elders just stare at them while youngers were looking down fidgeting with their dress. Heart beat got fasten.

The room was pin drop silent, no one was speaking anything. After few minutes, kook asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked in his deep voice from which a shiver ran through youngers spine.

He waited for second then continued,"didn't we warned you? Hmm?"

Kook asked as he walked towards them, standing infront of them. Hands in pocket.

"Look up." He demanded voice more deep.

They hesitately looked up, to see both eldest have no expression on their face. Eyes hard and sharp. The youngers gulp.

"Answer me." He demand again looking at both of them.

After a second.

"We...we just wanted to....go.. go clu-" jimin spoke up while stuttering but got cut off by Yoongi. Who also came and stood beside kook.

"You know, You can go another club."

"But we just wanted to come here " jimin mumbled While looking down.

"Why? When we strictly told you guys not to come here. If it isn't dangerous for you guys, then we'll never stopped you guys from coming here." Asked kook.

The youngers got silent again. Looking down again. They wanted to asked why this place is dangerous for them. But after hearing their voice they don't want to ask anything.

"How you guys came here?" Asked kook.

Both younger look at eachother and then to kook.

"My Car?" Jimin said more like asked confusedly. Because why they want to know, how they came isn't it obvious that they will come in their car.

"Keys?" Said kook while opening his palm in front of Jimin to give him keys. Who looked at him confusedly but gave him his car keys.

"Hyung, drop jimin to his apartment." Said kook calmly as he passes keys to Yoongi who nodded.

"Come" said Yoongi to jimin.

"Bu..but what about tae? He..he didn't bring his car." Said jimin stuttering.

"I'll drop him." said kook looking at tae who was looking down.

Jimin hesitately nodded and looked at tae and followed Yoongi outside.

Jimin's Pov:

I looked at tae at last time and followed Yoongi outside.

As we reached downstairs, i saw the club Was empty, just workers were cleaning the floor and gaurds were standing beside the wall like statue.

We got outside in parking lot, as hyung turn around and asked,"where is your car?" I pointed towards right side.

He walked towards the car and unlock it. "Come on, get in." He said to me while opening the door for me.