6

**********************

Author's Pov:

They were done eating,tae already gone from there but not before shooting a glare towards jungkook,he just smirked in return.

They were talking when,"hyung, you remember we want to launch a new outfit?" Said jungkook to Jin.

Who smiled at him,"yeah, i remember, what about that kook"said Jin.

"We finally select the outfits hyung and they are really superb, and i also create different designs for outfit but they don't know about it"said kook excitedly. His hyung just chuckle at him.

"That's good bunny, I'm proud of you" said Jin ruffling his hair. "Hyung~"he whinned. While setting his hair back.

"Yes, we just have to find and select best  models now"said Yoongi and they hummed.

Suddenly"wait, why we have to select other models when we have 3 tops model ourselves?" Said Joon.

They looked at Joon confusedly, then it hit them in realisation that indeed they have top models themselves. And smile widely.

"Yeah, i mean I haven't done modeling in a while and I'll happily help you guys" said Jin while smiling.

"And jiminie also free from tomorrow" said Yoongi hyung and we smirked at him and he just roll his eyes.

"But What about tae?" Asked kook "you know we both are not in a good terms" said kook a little bit sadly.

"Don't worry about it , i will handle him" said Jin giving him reassuring smile. " And also tae don't mind to work with you guys he will be happy, i know" he said smiling

"Why he'll be happy with working with us , i mean I can understand about hyungs but what about me?"said kook while raising his brow.

All hyung look at him blankly, they sighed in unison "Because you are a big FOOL" said hyungs again in unison startling him a bit.

He just looked at them dumbfounded."huh?" Said kook furrowing his brows together.

"Nothing let's go we have a meeting in an hour" said Joon while standing up and giving a kiss on jin forehead and his lips .they nodded and left towards car.

"But hyung why am I fool?" said kook
"Can't believe you are a top ceo and a fucking mafia leader who rule many countries" said Yoongi while shaking his head in disbelief. And get in car.

Kook just let it aside for now and drove off towards Jeon brand.

Time skip

Jungkook's pov:

After finishing meeting i got in my office and sat on my office chair while leaning my head backword on my chair and closed my eyes.

After a moment someone knocked on my door, "come in" i said while fixing myself on my seat with my usual cold face.

"Mr Jeon , there's is an envelope sent by Mrs. Jeon." Said ms.lina I sighed and tell her to put it on desk and she take her leave.

I just put that in my drawer.
And called my mom after a second she picked up "you liked anyone?" came an excited voice "Mom, please I'll tell you when I'll like anyone but please stop pressuring me for this "i plead tiredly.

There's silence and came a sighed from other side " I'm sorry my baby , you know right that i just want to make you happy" said mom

"I know mom and i love you for that" i smile slightly.

"I love you too my baby bun" said mom in cheerful voice ." Okay now I'll end the call and don't work overload okay take care of yourself bun ." Said my mom

I smiled and bid my good bye to her and cut the call.

After 3 hours it's already 10:43 i finished my work and got out the office and drove off to my place .

After eating and showering , i lay on my bed while staring at ceiling as i think about what hyung said about me being fool, like am i missing something?, Why tae don't talk to me properly?, I know i distant my self from him but after that he distant more from me, i have my reasons to distant from him, and that reason is really stupid i regret myself distancing from him, when i got that I'm doing stupid thing i got myself back but tae don't talk to me like we're used to , i think I'm a little bit late , i hope we can be like old times, happy, caring, i miss us, i miss my pup.

I sighed and closed my eyes, after sometime sleep took over me.

************************
a short chapter
A little bit boring .
But after 3-4 chapter i will reveal why taekook become like this.

Tata...❤️