20

Author's Pov:

Tae got out of the lift and walked towards kook's office, smiling widely.

"Excuse me sir, can i know where are you going.?" Asked ms.lina.

Tae stopped in his track and turned towards her.

"Oh, I'm going to meet bu- jungkook." Said tae with a smile and started to walk again.

"You have any appointment sir?" She stopped him again with a fake smile. He sighed and again turn around.

"I don't need any appointment to meet him." He said getting a little impatient as she was stopping him to go inside to meet his bun.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't just go inside and meet him. I know you are going to do modelling for this company, even then you need appointment to meet him. " She said as he rolled his eyes.

" Listen, I'm not saying this because I'm going to do modelling for this company. He himself called me to meet him and we know eachother for a long time." He said calmly trying not to snapped at her, and again turn around to walk ahead but she held his forearm.

He again turn around a little annoyed, "what do you want now?" He said annoyed.

"Out of from here, i know, when people like you see a rich guy, you guys tried to get in their pants." She said bitterly while tightening his grip on tae's forearm.

" Bitch. What the fuck you're saying ?" He tried to jerk his hand from her grip but it got more tight. He hissed in pain.

"I know you want to seduced him and then gets in his pants." She said again harshly not watching there was a person standing with dark eyes.

"Now come with me outside otherwise I'll call the security." She continued while trying to drag the other.

"Sto-" tae got cut off by cold and deep voice.

"What the hell was going on here?"

Shiver ran through their spine, they turn around and saw junkook was standing at his door, face blank.

Ms.lina doesn't loose her grip on tae ,"Mr.jeon he was trying to get inside without any appointment." She said now dragging tae towards him.

"Let go of his hand." He demanded while looking at tae.

"Huh? Sir but he is tr-"

"I said, let go of his hand NOW." He again demanded while looking at her blankly jaw clenched in anger.

She let go of tae hand, as tae rubbed his hand with an angry pout.

Jungkook looked at taehyung, and hold his hand and crassed his hand on the back of his palm.

"Are you okay pup?" He whispered softly. As tae nodded his head.

Then he looked at the secretary and asked.

"Didn't i gave warning to all, not to misbehave with them? And to respect them." He said while looking at her with dark eyes.

"Sir, but he didn't have any appointment."

"He doesn't need appointment to meet me or anyone in this building. Whether I'm in some important meeting or not. He can go anywhere, anytime without anyone's permission. Get that in your mind." He said as he fist his hand in anger. Tae saw that and rubbed kook's chest while whispering softly.

"I'm fine bun. Calm down. Okay?" When he started to say that kook look at him and calm down a little.

"Say sorry to him. Right now." He said to secretary who was looking down.