2

So here is the second chapter.

***************************

Tae's pov :

Getting there i parked my car in private area i got out of the door and hang my bag on my shoulder and take bouquet and pastry bag in my hands and lock the door.

And strides toward restaurant door. I took a deep breath and remove my mask from my face with that i open the door and walk elegantly inside but got stop by someone twisting my ear.

"Ahh ahh...... hyung it's hurt please let go.." i plead because that shit hurt.

"Oh really i didn't know that ..i thought it wil tickle you.." jin hyung said with sarcastic tone.

"Ouch hyung please let go ... everyone is seeing us" i again plead.

"You deserve this brat I told you not to be late but you came late " jin hyung said huffing.

"Jin hyung let it go you are hurting my best friend" and here came my saviour, my soulmate.

" You shut it ...you are the one who is spoiling him ." Said hyung and finally letting go of my ear which get turn red and i just pout looking down and rubbing my hurt ear.

"Hyung let him be " chimmy said hugged me while crassesing my hair and i return the hug while pouting more.

"But bub why are u late " asked chimmy

"Because of that stupid dream , because of that stupid bunn-" i cut myself when I remembered my surroundings.

"What dream bub " asked now jin hyung while narrowing his eyes at me.

" Ahh-hh hyung it's nothing .... it it .. it's because of this bouquet and for this pastry i got late" i reasoned.

" And here you are scolding me..i just got there to bought this for you hyungiee.." i pout while giving my best sad puppy eyes. Hyung eyes softened and came to me giving tight hug and multiple kisses on my head while saying sorry nonstop i smirked mentally. From behind chimmy just chuckle at hyung behaviour.

"Hyungiee..... it's okk i forgave you .now take this and I'm also sorry for getting late " i apologized while giving him flowers and pastry.

now take this and I'm also sorry for getting late " i apologized while giving him flowers and pastry