21

Author's Pov:

Can you...can you stay a night for today at my place? Elder asked with a hesitate tone.

On the other side, the younger was froze on his place, he can't believe that elder was asking him to stay a night that also at HIS place.

He was happy very happy, he'll be staying a night, means spending time with elder.

He want to dance crazily, he wants to jump around the cabin and wants to screams in happiness. Butterflies were roaming around in his stomach. Heat rush to his cheeks, eyes sparkles in happiness.

It's not like he'll be staying for the first time at elder's place. They had spent many nights together at each other place, hanging out, watching movie, playing games and many more things but that before they get distanced.
But now, after five years, they'll be again going to spend nights together.
He was extremely happy at the thought of spending a night with elder.

Elder was waiting for younger to speak something but seeing younger froze on his place, he started regretting for asking younger, he thought he got uncomfortable that's why he was froze and not speaking anything. But again he noticed younger's pink cheeks and sparkling eyes.

He smirked to himself and spoke.

"Oh, you don't want to. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I'll never ask You again." He said while making a fake sad face.

The younger panicked,"No, no , no. It's not like that i really want to stay at your place and spend a night with you. I'll come at your place." He said hurriedly.

Elder looked at him and move closer to younger ear, hot breathe fanning over his ear as the younger gulped.

"Are you that much eager to spend a night with me. Mr.kim?" He spoke in his deep voice that send shivers through the younger's whole body.

The elder move back at his place and smirked again when he saw younger's flustered state, eyes wide, mouth apart, clutching his bag which was on his lap, face red.

"Wh.. what?" He stutters.

"I'm asking that you are that much eager to spend a night with me? We'll be alone you know. There'll be no one to disturbed us, just you and me."
He teased him more.

The younger eyes got more wide and Cheeks turn red like a tomato.

"Yaahhh!! You per..pervert. i.. I just..i was just talking about... about playing games or watching movies." He stutters while trying to hide his red cheeks.

"Pervert? I'm also talking about that pup. What you're thinking?" He asked innocently.

The younger looked at elder." I ..i." he opened his mouth and again closed it.

"What pup?" He asked again, younger get silent.

The elder was biting his lip to control his laugh, because the other looked so cute with his flustered state.

The younger looked at elder and saw him biting his lips, he understands that he was teasing him.

"Yahh... you...how can you do this to me." He spoke while taking a small pillow which was placed on the couch behind him and hit the elder with it.

The elder started to laugh out loud, while trying to stop the younger from hitting him.

"Haha.. sorry..haha.. sorry pup." He said between his laugh.

The younger continued his hitting, then elder snatched pillow with one hand  from younger's grip and put behind him, while his other hand wents around younger's waist and pulled him towards himself as he lay back on the couch, younger yelped at the sudden action, he bumped on the elder's chest, eyes a little wide, hands between their chest.