37

Ignore the small mistakes.

******************************

Author's Pov:

It's Monday. The day from which their photoshoots will began. "Kook. Jin and others will be arriving at 9." Namjoon informed jungkook.

"Okk hyung." Jungkook said as he look over the files.

Exactly at 9 the door of his cabin opened and in came Yoongi, jin, jimin, namjoon and his love taehyung.
"Oh you guys are here. Good." He said while standing up from his chair.

They nodded their head and sat down on the couch as jungkook called someone from his office telephone.

After few minutes someone knocked on the door. "Come in." The door opened and in came a handsome young man.

" The door opened and in came a handsome young man

"So guys. He is Choi soobin. From now on he is your manager." Jungkook said while pointing at soobin who bowed at them.

"Well, soobin. I am sure you know them already." Jungkook said as soobin nodded.

"Ofcourse. Mr. Jeon. How can I not know the top 3 model of our country." He said as he smiled at them who smiled back.

"We just hope. That you can handle them specially these duo." Namjoon said as he pointed at jimin and tae who pouted.

"Ok ok. Let's go for shoot, Yeah. Soobin take them to dressing room." Jungkook said as they left from there leaving kook, joon and Yoongi.

"Kook. I have collected the evidence against Lina." He said as he gave a pendrive to kook started to check the files in the pendrive.

"So, these girls will be your assistant. 1st one is Yuna. Second one is zeya and third one is Raz." Soobin said to them as he pointed at the 3 girls.

"Aren't you girls who i met in the elevator." Tae asked the three girls who immediately nodded their heads, eyes sparking seeing the top 3 models.

"Okk, good. " Tae said as he gave them his boxy smile. The girls squealed as the others chuckles at their cuteness.

"Ok now girls. Let's get to work." Soobin informed them as he clapped his hands indicating girls to get the makeup artist, who nodded and called the makeup artist to come in dressing room.

"Umm...jin hyung. This is your outfit." Soobin hesitately said as he doesn't know how he should call them.

"Jin hyung?" Jin asked in surprised.

"I didn't know how i should call you. So i called you jin hyung." Soobin explained while rubbing his neck.

"No. No. I don't mind you calling me hyung. I just want to know. How old are you?" Jin gave him a smile.

"I'm 22." He shyly muttered.

"Oh. I'm 21. But i want to call you...umm." Tae think before speaking.