5

Is anyone reading this book?

******************

******************

Jungkook pov :

We arrived at hyung restaurant while namjoon hyung trying to wake Up Yoongi hyung. Who groaned but finally awake after 5 minutes.

"Hyungs you guys can go inside I'll come after parking car wait for me inside" i said, they nodded and got inside the restaurant.

After parking on a perfect place i got out and lock the door.

While walking I got a call from my mom, i sighed and answer the call "yes mo-""did you received my envelope?" Came questions from other side, i furrowed my brows and asked her back,"which envelope mom?" "The one which i send it today, about pictures of girls And boys for you at your office"she said excitedly.

"Are you serious mom, i told you hundreds time that I'm not ready for this marriage shit and on top of that i have responsibilities mom " i reasoned.

"But I'm just telling you to just choose one atleast you can know about her/him and engage".said mom.

"Mom I'm just 21"i whinned.

"So wha-""ouch"someone bump into me from behind and my phone just about to slip from my hand but i caught it at time.

"What the-"i was going to scold that someone when I saw who is that person and a playful smirked appeared on my lips.

"Sorry sor-"he also Cut himself when he saw me and glare at me but he looks like a angry puppy.

Taehyung Pov:

After shooting I got in my car to flower shop and get a beautiful bouquet of flowers . And drove off to my next destination.

I got there and park my car and got out with bouquet in my hand and lock the car, i walk ahead while smelling the amazing smell of the flowers which calm me and refresh my mind,as i close my eyes to feel more relaxed while walking.

Suddenly I got bumped into someone "ouch" i hissed but thank god i had a tight grip on bouquet, i checked the flowers but the flower were okay . As i look up to apologize the Person .

"What the-"the person cut himself off after looking at me .

"Sorry sor-" i cut myself when I saw that it was that stupid muscle bunny my heart beat fasten as i ignore that and glare at him and he just smirked at me, the audacity!

"You" i half shouted.

"I will call you later mom" he cut the call while looking at me still smirking.

"You~" he sang playfully.

I just look at him blankly.

"What a surprise Mr.kim, you know if you want to gave me a bouquet then you don't have to bumped into me, you can just give me you know"he said as he approached me to take the bouquet, i slapped his hand away while looking at him in disbelief.

"Why do you think I'll give you this preety flowers?"i asked annoyingly.

"Oh right ! Sorry how can you give me beautiful flowers"he said,i nodded.

"Righ-"i again cut myself when he said his next sentence.

" Because I'm the one who will give you that beautiful flowers just like you, beautiful" he said and i froze while blush crept on my already red cheeks, heart beat got fasten, stupid butterflies came back and i stand there opening and closing my mouth like a fish, his smirk grew more on that.

"You kn-know what just forget it, i don't want to ta-talk to you"i mentally slapped myself for stuttering and leave from there to went inside.

"Oh come on you know you can't live without me" he said i stop to look at him with heart beating in a fast pace and turn around to go inside ignoring him, while he walk behind me.

Author's Pov:

They enter the restaurant, where one was huffing while hiding his flustered state while other one just smirked because he love to see other like in this state .

The hyungs who were talking, got stop at arrival of two two persons at their table . They greet and order food while tae set the flowers in the vase of the restaurant and smile softly .

He came back and seat beside jin.

They were sitting like this,

       Y    Jk
Rm ---------
       J      T

"So, bub how was the shooting?" Asked jin.

"Exhausted, like i really love my work but i got tired sometimes." He shrugged off while munching food with a pout. Every one cooed at him but he is busy in stuffing his mouth with delicious food to notice, you know food come first.

"Oh! Poor bub, you had done your all project right then you can relax or you can  come here and I will make delicious breakfast, hmm sounds good?" Said Jin while tae look at him with his cute Bambi eyes . " Really " he asked hopefully he got a nod as an answer and he hugged the older excitedly while giving a kiss on his cheeks "you are the best" said tae giving his boxy smile . While there's one person who is just staring at him with heart eyes but the thing is that the person not even notice himself that he is giving other a heart eyes.

***************************
I hope you like this chapter.

See you in next .
Tata..❤️