23

Sorry if you find any Mistake.
Please give a vote.

*****************************

Taehyung's Pov :

I slowly opened my eyes, and found myself in different room then i remembered i was at bun's place.
I smiled to myself but then frowned because i can't see bun. I sat up and look around but he's not in the room.

"Bun?" I called him but no response came. I stood up and walked towards bathroom but he's not there. As i turn around and my gaze land on my phone which was on the bedside table.

As i walked closer i saw something was there which was my car keys but it was put on something.

Letter?

I furrowed my brows but smiled when i saw first two words.

My pup.

Firstly I'm really sorry pup but I had to go to office and leave you alone. But i promised I'll make it up to you. I had already informed aunt that you'll be up till 11. So you can freshen up and if you want then you can wear something from my closet. You can go downstairs and can have anything for breakfast or lunch or brunch, whatever. Also i had put your keys with this letter. Call me when you reached at your place. Have a good day pup.

And lastly I'll miss you so much pup.

Your bun.

I smiled and put the letter safe in my bag. I walked towards bathroom and get freshen up. I wore a robe and walked in closet where i found a small size black tshirt and black pants. I wore the clothes but still the tshirt looks big on me. I shrugged off and walked downstairs with my bag.

When i reached downstairs i saw aunt was preparing something in kitchen, i walked towards her stood behind her,  I don't know what to do.

"Good morning aunt"

"Oh morning tae. How are you?"

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm good. I'm making pancakes. Will you like that?"

"Yeah. I'll like that."

"Okay, take a seat my child." She said as i smiled shyly and sat down on the chair as i waited for the pancakes to be served.

After a minute or so, She served me pancakes which has alot of chocolate syrup poured on it, with strawberry milkshake in a large size of glass, my eyes lit up seeing my favourite milkshake .

"Kook was right. When he said that you love strawberry milkshake or hot chocolate." She said as i blushed. He remembered that. I feel giddy hearing that and can't help but feel a little bit proud.

I looked at her said," thank you for food aunt" i said as she said, " it's my duty to fill your stomach with tasty foods" she paused as i smiled " and moreover you are special person who hold a special place in kook's heart." She winked at me teasingly as i looked at her with widened eyes.

"Huh?"

"Nothing my child, for now eat your food. Okay?" She said giving me sweet smile as i smiled back and started to eat. I cut the Little piece of pancake and put it in mouth, as i chewed.

"It's delicious aunt." I said excitedly as she chuckled and said " I'm glad you like that, enjoy your food. I'm inside the kitchen if you need anything just call me ok." She said as i nodded.

I ate my brunch peacefully, and walked towards kitchen and to washbasin. As i was going to wash my dish and glass aunt stopped me saying," tae it's not your work, let me do that" she said as i shake my head in negative.