30

Ignore little mistake

********************************

Author's Pov:

It's already morning the two adorable "BEST FRIENDS" were sleeping peacefully in each other arms. But the handsome bunny boy's sleep got disturbed by sunlight which was coming from the window of the room. He groan in frustration as he unconsciously tighten his hold on younger waist. He opened his eyes slowly and saw the most adorable scene.

Younger was sleeping with a cute pout as his hands were clutching elder tshirt which he was wearing. He chuckled as he crassed younger's face with the back of his hand making younger's pout to get deeper. He wish to see this daily, hopefully he can in future. He carefully get up after admiring younger face some more. He put a pillow near younger as he immediately clutch that pillow to his chest making jungkook chuckle quietly.

He walked inside the bathroom as he started his daily routine. He have to go warehouse to get information from the kidnapper, he have his suspicious on one person but he is not sure. He wants to ask younger yesterday, about his suspicious of particular person but his mind get a little diverted by their yesterday's talk. He wore his yesterday's clothes as he kissed younger forehead who was sleeping peacefully. He wants to stay with younger, he wants to eat breakfast with him. He want to admire younger face till he woke up from his beauty sleep but he has to go and find out who the hell wants to hurt his precious pup. He sighed a little sadly but then he again smiled as he quietly walks towards nearer drawer to find pen and a small piece of paper.

Luckily he got the pen and sticky notes. He started to write beautiful words which he sure can make younger flustered and happy. He again read the words he wrote for the younger. With a satisfied smile he walked towards the bed and stick the note on the bed side table. He again kissed younger forehead as he spoke with his bunny smile.

"I love you, pup." He bite his lip while smiling and kissed younger cheek and walked outside the room.

On the other side. It's still 7am but no one can say that the guards were tired or not because the guards were standing straight and with a cold face, each has gun in there waistband, sharp eyes looking ahead of them for any threat. Looks like they got trained well. They were standing in the corners of basement of warehouse where they kept the kidnapper who was begging Jackson for let him go from there. Yesterday, Jackson let him sleep as he told him he wants truth from him today but he was not telling him anything.

"Pl-ple....please..... l-let me..let me.. g-go." Begged the kidnapper even though no one has touched him or gave him any scratch, yet. other than his wrist which was injured oh sorry his wrist which got broke when jungkook had bend his wrist. For now Jackson have just tie him on the chair. But the kidnapper was scared to death because one thing he knows and is sure is that they are not any normal people. He mentally cursed Lina and himself for agreeing for the kidnapping.

"Tskk..tskk..I'll let you go i promise but only if you tell me who send you there and why?" Jackson said smiling extra sweetly to him but only the guards know what was coming for the kidnapper. They have seen this type of things many times.

"I-I.. I'm te-telling y-you...i-i was-s just re-repairing t-the win-window." He stutters as he look at Jackson to show that he is innocent. He mentally roll his eyes. He was already there when the kidnapper confessed to jungkook in frustration that he was there to get inside and beside he investigate about the kidnapper and got to know that he don't have job of Something like window repairing infact he Don't have any job and he has done some robbery and shit.

" Do i look like a joker to you? I won't buy your lie, little cub." He clicked his tongue in annoyance because it's been one hour but this little piece of shit is not telling him anything and it's getting on his nerves.