40

Hello lovelies.....
I hope you will like this chapter....

******************************

Author's Pov:

"I love you" Jungkook said with a soft smile, looking at younger fondly.

Tae who froze on his place couldn't understand if he heard that right or not. "Huhh?"

Jungkook chuckled at the younger adorable face, He took the younger hand and gave a kiss on the back of his hand.

"I said I love you." He caresses younger hand.

Blush crept on tae's cheeks, butterflies started roaming in his belly, heart beats got fastened, he blinked his eyes, trying not to cry.

"I-I whha-" Tae started but stopped in mid sentence.

Jungkook giggles as he squishes younger cheeks with his both hands and wipes tears from younger cheeks, "You're So adorable, Pup." He pulled younger towards him as tae straddle on his lap.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook asked as he circled his one arm around tae waist and another went to tae cheeks.

"Wh-What type of love?" Tae asked as he put his hands on Jungkook's chest.
"Umm...what do you think?" Jungkook teases him.

Taehyung hit him on his chest with a pout, "Don't tease me."

"Do you? Do you r-really love me? L-Like really? You're not pl-playing with me right?" Tae asked as tears formed in his eyes.

"Yes i do. I really love you." Jungkook said kissing younger forehead. Who hid his face in jungkook's neck and started to sob. Jungkook started to panic, "w-what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked while caressing tae's hair and back.

"Yo-You're so so so mean." Tae mumbled in jungkook's neck.

"Why pup?"

Tae looked up and wiped his tears. " Why did you take this much time to confess? I was waiting for this day to happen." He hit him on his chest with a pout.

"I'm sorry love." Jungkook kissed his cheek. "Please forgive your bun." Jungkook shows him his puppy eyes.

"Don't give me your puppy eyes." Tae said, his pout deepens more.

Jungkook chuckled as he said, "And you don't pout in front of me, it's tempting i may kiss you." He winked at the younger who looked at him with wide eyes and red cheeks.

Tae whined and again hid his face in jungkook's neck, "stop teasing me."

Jungkook laughed and kissed his head multiple times. After a few minutes of comfortable silence. Tae looked up at jungkook and kissed jungkook's cheek.

"I love you too." Tae mutters shyly.

Jungkook bit his lip from smiling wide and tightened his grip around the younger waist.

"I know my love."

"You know?"

"Yes but i was not sure."

"Oh" tae nodded his head cutely.

"So Kim Taehyung. Wanna be my cute, lovely, sexy, hot and adorable boyfriend?" Jungkook asked with his bunny smile.

Tae smiled widely and nodded his head rapidly while saying, " yes yes yes. I wanna be your boyfriend."
He giggles saying this.

"Ughhh... you're so adorable. Ahh my heart is gonna explode." Jungkook said dramatically.

"Shut it with your drama." Tae giggles as he hits him again.

They both giggled as jungkook showered tae face with kisses.

"So, my lovely boyfriend wanna go on a date with me?"

"Really? Where? When?" Tae asked excitedly.

"Slow down there pup. You didn't even say yes." Jungkook chuckles as he lovingly caresses younger cheeks.

"Of course it's a yes silly." Tae said as he hugged Jungkook with a wide smile.

"Ok so we will go tomorrow, in the evening. what say?" Jungkook asked as he booped his nose with tae.

"Okie."

Suddenly jungkook's eyes caught the slight cut on tae's neck. He rubs his finger there as tae flinches a little.

"Is it hurting pup? " He asked

"Not much just a little."

Jungkook hummed as he bent down a little and leaned on his neck.

"What are yo-" he gasped in his mid sentence when Jungkook licked his neck where the cut was.

Jungkook looked up at him. "What-what are you doing?" Tae asked as he hid his neck with his hand with wide eyes and blushing cheeks.

"Let me do it pup." He said lovingly as he pulled younger hand from his neck.

Jungkook again leaned in and licked the cut and sucked it a little. Whereas tae was breathing heavily and was biting his lips from making any noise. His hands tightened around jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook looked up and smirked a little looking at the younger state. "I didn't even start anything and look at yourself already losing yourself."
Tae glared at him, "Sh-Shut up."

"Okay. Now let's sleep okay?" Jungkook said as tae nodded his head.
They both lay down hugging each other.

"I'm going to visit asylum tomorrow." Jungkook said as tae looked up at him.

"For Lina?"

"Yeah. I have to make sure they will not let her go anywhere without my permission. Even if she gets stable mental health." Jungkook kissed tae forehead.

"Hmmm. Can I join you?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I have you."

"Okay then."

"I love you." Tae said kissing kook's chin.

"I love you too pup." Jungkook kissed his nose making younger giggle.

"Wait. When are we telling hyungs about us?" Tae asked

"Whenever you say i don't mind. "

"Okay then after visiting asylum we will tell hyungs."

"As you say my highness." Jungkook said as tae giggles.

They both talk and giggle for a while and then sleep in each other's arms.

***************************

Heyyyy...

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter.

Finally they confessed. And from here there will be more of taekook sweet moments before any drama...😁

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

See you soon.

Tata...❤️