24

Author's Pov:

Younger was skipping happily his way to his bun's cabin, smiling wide. It's been two days when he was last with elder at his place, it's been two days he had last met with his bun, his love. It's not like, that they didn't talk on phone but they didn't met for two fucking days isn't it unfair? Poor taekook they're already missing each other so much, so when he got bored at home he skipped his way to his bun. But When he got out of the lift he saw the secretary was glaring at him he just roll his eyes. Oh how can he forget it's been also two days when this bitch had tried to stop him to meet his bun.
He again roll his eyes and walked towards elder's cabin.

He opened the door and chirped loudly. "Bun~" he walked towards kook who was smiling at him widely while standing up from his seat as younger hugged him tightly, he also hugged back. Oh and yes tae came back to his clingy self and elder was loving it.

"I missed you bun." Younger said while looking at elder With a pout on his lips. Elder chuckled at him and kissed his forehead as he said ," i missed you too pup."

They smiled at each other but get interrupt by a knock, elder groaned in annoyance as tae giggled and try to break the hug but before that kook tightened his grip on younger waist. Younger looked at elder raising his brow.

"What? Whoever was there will go automatically. Let me hug you for more." Elder said more like whine.

"Shut up, and do your work Mr.Jeon." he said sternly as elder pout and looked at younger with his puppy eyes. He sighed as he can't resist that pout and puppy eyes, he's as whipped as for elder as much as elder is whipped for him. he crassed elder's cheeks and said "It's must be important bun. You can hug me as much as you want but later okay?" Elder groaned again but loosen his grip on younger waist as younger glare at him playfully.

"Come in" as he said that, suddenly younger kissed his right cheek and ran towards couch giggling and sat there blushing. Elder was stood there shook, his bunny smile was wide he looked towards his pup who was also looking at him. He was about to say something when the door got open and in came Lina. Younger looked at her and rolled his eyes which didn't get unnoticed by elder.

"What do you want?"jungkook asked rudely as she interrupt his sweet moment with his pup.

"Sir you have meeting like in 10 minutes." She said as younger pout.
He was here to spend time with elder but he has meeting.

"Okay, I'll be there." He said and walked towards his desk. She was just standing there looking at jungkook, checking him out. Jungkook didn't noticed this but taehyung did.
He was looking at her closely and he can clearly saw lust in those eyes, he looked towards kook who was setting some paper not noticing her. He again looked at her and roll his eyes.

"Are you gonna stand here all day? don't you have any work?" He didn't want to say anything but it slipped off from his tongue. Jungkook and Lina both looked at him.

"I'm just going sir." She faked smile.

"Then go, what are you waiting for?" He said again rudely as jungkook looked at her and asked, " why are you still here? You know you can go." he said furrowing his brows.

"Yes Mr.jeon" she glared at tae as he also glared back, she leave the cabin.

"Pup, I'm sorry but i have to go." Elder said but younger pout looking at him.
"But i want to spend time with you." He mumbled looking down. "Okay then, I'll cancel the meeting." Elder said as he was going to dial the no. From office landline phone.

"No, no ,no. You don't need to cancel meeting bun." He panicked and came to elder.

"But pup you came here for me."