18

************************

*************************

Taehyung's pov:

I was watching a drama, in my laptop, laying On my stomach In front of laptop on my bed, as i was bored, so i thought to Better watch some drama. The main lead boy was so cute and quite person while the main lead girl was talkative. They're on their date and about to kiss. That scene got my interest as I was watching intensely, hands holding my both Cheeks supported by my elbows , as i squealed in anticipation.

"Come on, now kiss eachother." I said impatiently. They are getting close as i bite my nails.

They're leaning forward, lips slightly touching, and then....

I groaned when my phone rang, i ignored it and gave my attention to drama. After a moment it stopped

But again it rang, i groaned in frustration and pause the drama.

I sat up , as i streched my arms, to pick up the phone from bedside table.
And saw it was chim.

Chimmy ❤️ is calling....
Accept / Decline

I answered the call and the first thing i heard was,"bitch, where the hell was you? I was messaging you from the last one hour. And you didn't even answered my call. " He screamed.

I checked my phone, only to see that there was 75 messages from chim.

I gulped, as i spoke nervously," i was watching some drama."

"What?, you know what nevermind . Come at ****** restaurant . We will reached there till you get ready." He said as i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"We?"

"Yes, me and jinnie hyung. We will be waiting for you in vip room. So come fast." He said and ended the call.

I whinned as i can't see the kiss scene now. I shut the laptop, putting it on my table.

I walked in closet, searching for something to wear. I decided to wear a full sleeves shirt with flowers printed on it, which will be tucked in peach coloured skirt.

 I decided to wear a full sleeves shirt with flowers printed on it, which will be tucked in peach coloured skirt