39

Please Ignore small mistakes.

****************************

Author's Pov:

The car was silent, jungkook was driving while tae was leaning his head on the car window with his eyes closed. They already drop jinmin at their apartment.

"Bun." Younger still called with his eyes closed.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed as he glanced at younger then again averted his eyes ahead.

"Can we go to our place?" Younger asked in his soft voice. Jungkook again glanced at him as he said , "of course Pup."

Although they were already near the younger house, but Jungkook can do anything for his love. So he takes u- turn and heads to their home.

"Tae." Jungkook called softly as he crasses younger's cheek who fall asleep on their way. Jungkook sighed as he walked out of the car and opened the passenger door as now younger was resting his head on the back seat.

"Wake up pup." He softly shook the younger shoulder but tae just whined.

As there was no choice left for the elder so he walked towards the door and unlocked it as he again walked towards his car and carefully picked up younger in his arm who immediately clung on to him.

Jungkook Chuckled looking fondly at younger as he walked inside their home.

He walked in tae room as he placed him on the bed and removed his heels. He covered him with a duvet and walked into another room to take a shower.

After taking a shower he came outside the bathroom wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts. He walked inside tae's room just to see tae was sitting on the bed, while rubbing his eyes.

"You good pup?" He asked softly sitting beside tae, who looked up at him and nodded his head while hugging him, snuggling in the elder's neck.

Jungkook hugs back and crasses his hair. " Go and take a shower. I'll order something for us." Taehyung just hummed.

"Now go you sleepy baby." Jungkook said ruffling younger hair. Who just pouts mumbling a meanie and pulls out from the hug.

"There are some clothes for you in this closet. You can choose anything to wear from there." Jungkook said pointing at the closet as tae nodded and got up from the bed lazily.

"Come fast. I'll order something for us."

"Okay."

After taking a shower tae came outside and found some comfortable clothes to wear.  He wore his clothes and walked towards the living room after drying his hair.

On the other side, Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the dim lights of the living room, selecting a movie for them to watch. When he heard soft footsteps. He turned towards his left and saw tae coming downstairs towards him.

Jungkook smiled and pat beside him indicating younger to sit beside him.
Who sat on the couch and leaned on the other shoulder.

"What are we watching?" Tae asked.

"Ummm. Something romantic." Jungkook wiggled his brows playfully as tae hit him on his chest while blushing.

"What? I'm serious." Jungkook said as he played some romantic movie as he put the remote on the table and circle his hands around tae waist pulling him more towards him.

"Okay." Tae said facing the tv, he couldn't look in jungkook's eyes because he was blushing madly.

Suddenly the door bell rang, " I think our food is here." Jungkook said as he stood up and walked towards the door and came back with a bag.

"Wait. How can someone deliver the food here? I mean we are in the middle of the forest." Tae asked confusedly as Jungkook started to open the boxes of chicken nuggets and pizza with coke.

Jungkook smirks as he leans towards younger face, "Are you forgetting baby, Your bun isn't some ordinary person I'm the Mafia boss. I have my own way." He flicks younger's chin and wink at him.

"S-Shut up." Tae stutters " I-I want to eat. I'm Hungry."

"Yeah yeah I know." Jungkook chuckle as they started to eat. While talking about here and there forgetting about today's incident.

After finishing the movie, they both lay on the bed in younger's room, cuddling as tae wants to cuddle and who was jungkook to say no to his love.

They both were thinking about the incident happened in the company.
After a while the younger one called jungkook who hummed and looked down at tae who looked up at him.

"Thank you." Tae spoke softly. "I was scared but when you came there i knew you would not let anything happened to me." Jungkook rubs younger back softly.

"No need to thank me pup. I'll be always there for you no matter what." He crasses younger cheeks.

"You mean so much to me. You're so special for me." He nuzzle in tae's cheeks who's heart beats get fastened.

"Why?" Tae asked softly. Jungkook stopped nuzzling and asked confusedly. "What why?"

"Why i mean so much to you? Why I'm special to you?" Tae asked as he looked up at him with teary eyes. He wants answers now.

Jungkook looks at tae his heart breaks seeing tears in younger's eyes. "Because." Jungkook stops in mid sentence contempting on either he should confess his feelings because somewhere he knew tae feels the same for him or he should not confess because what if younger don't feel anything for him.

"Because?" Tae asked.

"Because you're my childhood best friend who mean so much to me." Jungkook said nervously.

Tae get up from his laying position and sat on bed facing jungkook who does the same.

"Best friend?" Tae chuckle sadly.

"Yea-" "Am i just your best friend jungkook?" Tae asked seriously. Jungkook gulped.

"Why are you talking like this pup?"
Jungkook asked nervously.

"Because i don't want to be just your best friend."

"Wha-" tae again cut him off.  "Because i-i  want us to be more than bestfriend. I wa-want more than that." Tae said sniffling as he wipes his tears. 

"Then What do you want us to be?" Jungkook asked this time seriously.

"I-I" tae cries more. "I don't think you, you will want us to be what i-i want us to be." He wipes his tears.

"And what if i also want us to be more than bestfriend?" Jungkook said smiling softly.

"Wh-wha-"  Tae started but stopped when he heard jungkook next words. He froze as he looked at him with wide eyes.

"I love you "

**************************

Hello lovely people.

I hope you're all doing good.

I'm really sorry for very late update but I'm little busy in my exams.

Just wait for one month then i can upload more.

And i hope you will like this chapter. I know it's a short chapter but Finally kook confessed his feelings. Now there will be more taekook's moment.

See you in next chapter.

Please give a  comment and like.

Tata ❤️✨