28

Ignore the mistakes

************************

Author's Pov:

After ending their chats, taehyung was looking through his closet to wear something comfortable.
He picked up a simple grey night wear and he hurriedly wore it.

It not that much dark outside but it's around 7:30pm. He thought he'll watch some drama till he have time to make his dinner. So he sat himself on the living room couch with his laptop and a bag of chips. In the middle of the drama he heard some footsteps near his window, he paused his drama as he walked towards the window but he found nothing so he shrugged It off and sat back on the couch to continue watching his drama.

After an hour he started making his  dinner for himself. He was humming a song while making his dinner when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and smiled brightly.

'BUN ❤️' Is calling....
Accept   /   Decline

He accepted his call as he turn off the stove.

"Hey Bun"   "Hey pup"
They both said at the same time as taehyung giggled. Kook smiled fondly hearing his giggle.

"What are you doing pup?"  He asked as he was sitting in his car.

"Making dinner for myself" younger replied as he glance at the stove. "Where are you? You are still at your office?" Tae asked.

"No pup. I'm just heading to my place."
He said as he put the phone on speaker and start the car.

"Good you should take some re-" younger stop talking when he again hear some rustle outside his window.

"Pup?"

"Hello. Pup ? Are you there?"

Taehyung quietly walking towards his window he held his phone closed to his chest. When he came near the window he can hear the sound something like tik-tik, like someone was trying to open the window. He gulped and open the window slowly. He gasped when he saw who made the sound. 

Before 20 minutes the kidnapper which is hired by Lina, who was finding a way to get inside. He was just hoping that everything goes well according to his plan. He hope he doesn't get caught otherwise it will be not easy to get out from the prison.

He is not some professional kiddnapper, he just do some small robbery to feed himself. So to kiddnap someone was the first time thing and that also south Korea's no.1 top model Kim taehyung. He just pray to god that he can kiddnap the pretty male quickly without getting caught by anyone.