14

******************************

Author's Pov:

"Why you hate me?" Asked kook not looking at him.

The younger look at him blankly for a moment and then spoke," i don't hate you kook." And finally kook look at him.

"I can't hate you....i tried to but I can't As my love is stronger than my hate." He thought.

"Huh?"

"I don't hate you kook." Repeated younger again .

"I was mad... Because the one who is close to me suddenly distant himself." He paused," i feel....i feel hurt when i realised that my best friend Was distancing himself from me and the reason was unknown." He continued with sad chuckle tears started to brimming in his eyes. "I got frustrated on...on myself because i thought my bestfriend got irritated by me." He said while gulping a lump in his throat.

"I feel betrayed when you get distanced yourself from me. I know i have others but i need you with me in everything but i think you doesn't need me." He said while controlling his tears. His eyes were red.

There was silent for a while as they were staring at each other.

"Thank you for dropping me." Tae said after a while and got out of the car, slamming the car door.

He walked towards his house as he bite his lips to stop himself from crying.

On the other side.

When jungkook heard that, he was froze in his seat. He was ashamed that younger feel hurt and betrayed because him, because he distance himself from the younger. But he has his reason, because after a month of younger's birthday his dad gave him many responsibility and with that he also gave him responsibility of his mafia world.

Back then jungkook was 18, he was strong physically as he was trained from his childhood. But he isn't strong mentally he didn't know how to stand against this cruel world and then what about tae, he can't protect the younger for now, he has to trained mentally. He know that he feel something more than bestfriend for younger, he know that he have feelings for younger, he know that he loved the younger, if any of the mafia got to know about him they'll for sure target the younger, he doesn't want to risk younger's life, he'll not forgive himself if anything happens to tae because of him. So, he distant himself from the younger.

But after a year he got trained mentally and the first thing he done was made a mask for himself, he doesn't want to show his face to his mafia world, when he have to make a deal or something with mafias, he wear that mask. So, when he was sure that he can protect the younger. He tried to talk to tae but tae distant himself more as he was mad at kook.
He doesn't talk to kook, he didn't even look at him. But younger know he can't be mad at kook for the long time so after 2 months, he started to bicker with elder on silly things.

Back to present. Kook was debating in his mind what to do. He finally decided what to do. He got out of the car and called the younger.

"Tae" he shouted. The younger stopped when he heard that. He turn around and saw kook was hurriedly walking towards him.

Kook stood infront of younger who was looking at him, on the verge of crying.

Suddenly, he hugged the younger, one hand is around his waist and the other one behind his head, as he pushed the younger head in his neck.
While the younger was shocked, his stupid butterflies came back dancing around, tingles spread in his body, heart beat fasten, eyes wide, his hands were clutching kook shirt.

"I'm sorry pup." Said kook as he crassed younger head.

"I'm really sorry, i didn't know that you got hurt, that you feel betrayed because of me." He said as he tighten his grip around the other waist.

"But believe me pup, i never wanted to hurt you, to betray you , i can never imagine to do this to you, I don't get irritated when I'm with you infact I'm the happiest person when I'm with you. I also need you pup." He said softly as tae slowly circled his arms around the kook's neck and tighten his grip. As his tears started to rolled down from his eyes to his cheeks.

"I'm really sorry pup, please believe me, i have my reasons to distant myself from you, i didn't want to distant but i have to. Forgive me pup, forgive your bun. Trust me i will tell you my reasons when I'm ready." He said as he looked down on the younger whose face was buried in his neck.

After a moment younger looked up at the elder. As he nodded with his teary eyes.

"I..I forgave you." Tae said while Kook rubbed his tear stained cheeks with his left hand as the right one was still on his waist.

" I missed you....Bun." Tae said while staring at the other. Kook smiled softly at him as he said.

"I missed you to pup." As he buried his face in the younger's neck inhaling his scent, now both hands were on the younger's waist.

While tae was blushing there, crassesing kook's hair with his one hand as the other was around kook's shoulder.

They stay like that closing there eyes, enjoying each other presence. They missed this, they missed them. They're always like this clingy when they were together. After few minutes kook broke the hug and crassed tae cheeks and kissed his forehead softly.

"I'll call you tomorrow,okay?" Kook said as other nodded his head as he looked down hiding his blushing cheeks.

"I'll be going now." Kook said as tae nodded again. He walked towards his car and sat inside. He glanced at tae who was waving at him cutely with his blushing cheeks but kook can't see as there is dark, he wave back at him and drove off from there.

Tae walked inside his house smiling widely. He is happy as they're back together as a friend, but now he have a hope that they can also be together as a couple. He slept that night with a smile on his face.

On the other side. Kook reached his place and got inside, after showering he wore his boxer and sweatpant and laid on his bed while staring at ceiling. Thinking about tae, he has promised himself that from now on he'll never hurt him, he'll never leave him, he'll be always present there with him like old times. He will protect him.
He also drift off to his sleep.

*****************************
I don't know if you like this chapter but i give my best.
Hope you will like this chapter.

Tata...❤️