41

I hope you will like this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

******************************

Author's Pov:

Jungkook and tae walked inside the asylum. "Welcome Mr Jeon." The owner of the asylum greet him. The owner look at the side of jungkook and saw the famous model. "Welcome Mr Kim." Tae bowed his head in respect.

"Mr. lee i hope you have done all the arrangements regarding my request." Jungkook said as they walked towards the visit area.

"Yes Mr.Jeon you don't need to worry i will make sure that she will never go out of this asylum." The owner said as the guard opened the door of the VIP visitors room.

"Okay good."

"She will be here in a minute." The owner informed as the door again opened as Lina walked inside with two more guards. Her hands are handcuffed and she is wearing the plain uniform that the asylum provides for their patients.

As Lina walked inside, she fumes in anger looking at tae. She charged forward to attack on tae but before that jungkook came between them as guards hold her in a place.

"Leave me." Lina shouts at guards. "I will kill this bitch today." She continues trashing around to escape from guards hold.

Tae rolled his eyes on her. "I'm sorry Mr.Kim behalf of my security." the owner bowed in apology.

"No, No. It's okay." Tae said before continuing, " It's not your fault. May be she can't get what I have so she must be upset." He said, blinking his eyes innocently when jungkook looked at him with the chuckle.

The owner looked at him in confusion but shrugged it off.

"You can leave." Jungkook said to the owner as he nodded his head, as he signed his guard to make her sit on the chair and to chain lina's handcuffed hands to the table.

Guards left after bowing. Now the only three persons are in the room.
Jungkook sat on the opposite of the Lina as tae follows.

"So, Ms. Lina what's your problem?"

"My problem is this bit-"

"One more words about him and you will see hell. And I'll make sure of it." Jungkook cut her off as tae smirked at Lina.

"Bu-But Baby you-you love me right? Why are you taking his side?" Lina asked in frustration.

Tae again rolled his and stood up only to sit on Jungkook's lap. He circled his arms around jungkook's neck as the older's hand automatically came around his waist.

Tae kissed on Jungkook's cheek as jungkook also kissed tae cheeks. Tae face Lina as she was boiling in anger.

"First of all, He is not your baby he is mine. And second he doesn't love you Lina not even for a second or a moment. And lastly he loves me and he is my boyfriend. "
Jungkook just looked at tae with a smirk.

"No he is mine." Lina shout at him as tried to uncuffed her hand.

"Tch, tch, tch. Poor you."

"Get up from there you bitch."  Lina yelled.

"Listen Ms.Lina I'm being polite with you so co-operate with us. Be happy that I didn't kill you for hurting my pup." Jungkook said while looking at Lina with dark eyes.

"Wha-what are you saying jungkook? You love me. How ca-".

"I don't love you. I never did and never will. Like he said not even for a moment." Jungkook said and looked at tae with loving eyes. "I love him from the start, everyday, every hour, every minute, every second and every moment i love him. I love KiM Taehyung." Tae bit his lip from smiling wide.

"That's Nonsense." Lina shouts.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and pull tae closer and kissed his neck before sucking there. Tae who freeze for a second then closed his eyes and tightened his arms around jungkook neck.

After sucking for a while he looked at the hickey he make and smile at tae who was blushing. He kissed his forehead and turn towards Lina with dark eyes.

He sure has a double personality, Tae thought.

"You want more proof or is that okay?" Jungkook asked Lina who didn't said anything just sat there silently watching them.

She looked at jungkook then at Taehyung. "Why? Why you can't love me?"

Jungkook sighed and said. " I told you. i was never into you."

There was a silence for a while, then she said, "you guys can leave."

Tae and kook look at eachother and stood up. They walk towards door as jungkook turn around and said. "You were a good secretary."

"Thank you." Lina spoke with a small voice.

"Lina. I never wanted to be mean to you. But you started to take things aggressively. I hope you will be fine." Tae said as Lina looked up at him and nodded.

As the door closed. Lina started to cry. Then cries turned into laugh. A maniac laugh.

"I will make you mine. Mr.Jeon Jungkook just wait for me sweetheart." She smirked evily.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked as he drove the car.

Tae looked at him and answered.
"Nothing. Just that Lina and her obsession towards you." He sighed. Jungkook takes tae hand and kisses at the back of his hand.

"Don't worry pup. Everything will be fine. Yeah?" He smiled at tae.

"Yeah." Tae smiled back.

Jungkook parked the car at the restaurant. And both walked outside the car.
"So. Shall we tell them now?" Jungkook asked tae.

"Yeah. They will be so happy." Tae smiled excitedly.

Both walked inside holding hands.

"Yaa. Where were you both? We were waiting for you guys from the last 30 mins." Jin yelled at them.

"Sorry hyungie." Tae said.

"Calm down, honey." Namjoon said as he pull Jin towards him.

Jimin looked at taekook's hand and the hickey on tae's neck, he smirked and said, "Ahh. Hyung I think we have  missed something."

"Yeah we definitely missed something." Yoongi also smirked looking at them.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Yeah. That's why we called you guys here."

"So? What's the good news." Hoseok wiggled his brows.

Tae looked at jungkook and again looked at others and smiled brightly. "We confessed our feelings."

"FINALLY."  Others sighed in relief.

"What? Aren't you guys surprised?" Tae asked confusedly.

"Surprised? For what?" Jimin asked. "Everyone knows that you love each other except you both fools." Yoongi said laughing.

"Really?" Tae asked as he looked all of them. .

"Yeah. Good thing you confessed your feelings to eachother." Jin said as he hugged both of them.

"So? Are you guys officially in a relationship?" Namjoon asked.

"Well. We don't want to make it public yet. But yeah we are in a relationship." Jungkook smiled looking at tae.

"As long as you guys are comfortable. We are always here for both of you." Namjoon said as all cheers for them.

********************************

I don't know if it's good or not.
But anyways i hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for late update.
Please vote and comment.

See you
Tata ❤️...