34

Please Ignore the small mistakes.

****************************

"We are mafia."  A pin drop silent followed after jungkook spoke those words.

Tae blinked his eyes once, twice, thrice then he looked up at his hyungs then he looked at jimin who was already looking at him, then both youngers looked at their hyungs and then suddenly they both burst out laughing. As jimin was already at the edge of falling down from his chair while tae was banging his hand on the table, laughing crazily.

Others were confused but jin sighed because he knows that younger was taking those words as a joke. So he spoke.

"They are not joking." Jin said as both younger try to stop their laugh.

"Hy-Hyung come on ...we want to know the se-secret. Not some joke." Jimin said still laughing a little.

"We are telling truth jimin." Namjoon said with his serious face. Both younger completely stopped their laugh as they look at namjoon then at jin, then hoseok, Yoongi and lastly at jungkook. Finding their serious faces.
Jimin mumbled an "oh"

Again silence surrounds them.

"Why..why you guys are so quiet?" Hoseok ask nervously.

"You guys are really a mafia?" Jimin questioned.

"No. I'm not a mafia. I'm doctor. I just helped them sometime if i can and treat them if they got injured." Hoseok explain as jimin nodded his head.

Then jimin looked at namjoon "hyung you?" namjoon nodded his head. Then he looked at Yoongi who also nodded his head with a sigh. Then he looked at jungkook who was staring at tae who didn't speak anything till now.

"Tae bear? Why aren't you speaking anything?" Asked jin worriedly.

Tae looked up at jin and said "I-I don't know. What to say hyung. Why..why you hide this from us. Don't you... don't you trust us." Tears started to formed in his eyes. 

"No, tae we trust you guys so much. As I said we have our reasons." Jin desperately try to explain.

"What reason hyung? What? You guys hide something from us and then said you have your reasons? Then some just distant themselves from them just because they also have their reasons? Why? You can just directly tell us your reason. There was no need to hide things, there was no need to dist-" he stopped himself and take a deep breath to calm himself. Everyone went silent. But they also don't want to take risk about anything, that's why they didn't want to tell the both younger.

Seeing tae like that, eyes teary on the verge of crying, it pains jungkook that he is the reason for this. And the main thing is that tae was not looking at him for once, "Hyung can you guys gave us a minute?" Jungkook said still looking at tae who was looking at his lap sniffling softly.

Others nodded and left from there because they also know that they need to talk. As they walked downstairs Yoongi dragged jimin in a corner because he also want to tell everything to his love.

Both Yoongi and jimin stood there silently. Yoongi was hesitate and nervous, he don't know from where he should start. But before he can speak jimin speak softly.

"Are you really a mafia?" Yoongi stare at younger who was looking at the floor, fidgeting with his fingers. He shook his head and spoke "No, I'm not a mafia but i work with mafia and I'm  hacker and shooter of the group."

"Then why didn't you tell me that you work with them?" Yoongi walked near younger and lift his chin up, so he can  see younger's face.

"Sweets, i love you." He softly said as a  tear slipped from jimin eyes, as Yoongi wipe that tear from younger eyes.