29

Author's Pov:

"Pup..i have secret which you didn't know." As this words came out of jungkook's mouth taehyung furrowed his brow.

"Secret?" He asked as jungkook nodded. Tae started to think, that May be because of they didn't talk for like five years that's why he don't know the 'secret' but then again it's not like they didn't meet, they just didn't talk. He shrugged It off But one more thing is how this 'secret' thing came in between when they were talking about the intruder. How it's related to him?

"Okay...but how it is related to the intruder?" He asked as jungkook shook his head. "No. It's not related to that intruder but i take a little help of someone which is the part of my secret." He said nervously.

Someone?

help?

Part of his secret?

But whom?

And what secret?

Is..is..he love someone else? That's why he kept his secret?

But it looks like he also has feelings for me. Is I'm assuming things about him being in love with me?

"Pup?" Jungkook shooked him a little by his shoulder. As he came out from his thoughts, he looked at jungkook who looking at him worriedly.

"Huh?"

"You are spacing out pup." Jungkook said as taehyung said a small sorry. Then there was a silent for a minute.
Then taehyung break the silence as he asked.

"So...you wanna tell me your secret?"

"Yeah..but."

"But?"

"We will tell you tomorrow" now taehyung is impatient, why tomorrow? Wait a minute now where that 'we' came from? isn't it his secret then who are we?

"We?" Jungkook nodded his head as he looked nervously at the younger.

"Umm... Actually Yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung both are the part of my secret. And jin hyung know about that. Only you and jimin don't know about this."

"Oh" only this words left from the younger mouth.

'so the 'we' are hyungs.' he mentally sighed in relief.

"And not only this. It is also related to why we restricted you guys from going to my 'BLACKSWAN CLUB' and..." He stopped himself as taehyung waited for the elder to complete his sentence.

"And.. it is...it is also the reason of  why.....why...i started to distance myself from...from you..." Jungkook spoke as taehyung looked at him confusedly while thinking. Firstly it is not only Jungkook secret but also Yoongi and namjoon hyungs secret and jin hyung know about that secret and only he and jimin don't know about that. And secondly it's also related to blackswan club and most important thing is that this secret is also the reason why jungkook distance himself from him. And if jin hyung know about it then why didn't he tell him anything. What the fuck is secret is this? That they can't share with him and jimin. That jungkook have to distant himself from him.

On the other side jungkook looked at taehyung worriedly, because taehyung was lost in thoughts and not saying anything.

"Pup?" He called him softly, taehyung looked at him blankly for a while then sighed as he stood up from the jungkook's lap and sat beside him. While jungkook mentally whinned because he want to hold the younger close to him but he can't demand that now. Not yet.

"Bun.." taehyung started as jungkook looked at him with nervous eyes.

"I..i.. don't know what to say" he sighed.