3

I hope you will like this chapter

************************
Author Pov:

They heads toward the kitchen area to cut the ribbon for opening ceremony. Namjoon and jin cut the ribbon, while guest and other members cheer and congratulation them .

Time skip night time ...
At 20:35pm

Tae's Pov:

I'm standing here in the balcony of restaurant terrace. Enjoying the cold breeze of sweet nature. The best thing of this restaurant is that it's located here between the city and villages so city's people can enjoy the nature peacefully while eating where as villagers can eat best dishes in affordable amount that they can eat here which they can't eat in city.
So, it's win-win situation.

Hyungs were downstairs enjoying wine while talking, I'm here because I want to enjoy this beautiful feeling of cold breeze. they know i love this feeling so i just left them there. But i know that muscle pig is here i can smell his cologne.

"What are you doing here MR.JEON?" I finally asked him, in reply i got a chuckle.

"How can you say that's me, you didn't even saw me or turn around?" Said jungkook calmly, while standing beside me.

" It's my magic ..you know, i can easily tell you if you are around me, i doesn't need to turn around" i replied playfully.

He chuckle and said "hmm...but why, I'm someone special to you"while smirking.

I finally turn to look at him and see directly in his eyes. We were standing there gazing  in each other eyes for 2 minutes," And what if I said that You're indeed special ..MR.JEON ?" I said still intensely gazing in his eyes.

He didn't said anything for a while but then his smirk grew more.

"Oh then I'm luckiest person in this world"he said playfully. I just roll my eyes.

"What are you guys doing here? Came a voice and at last we broke our eye contact to check the person who disturb us, i slightly pout then composed my self to see it's Yoongi hyung.

"Nothing hyung ..just talking " said jungkook

"Woah you guys and talking wow " we just roll our eyes.

"Anyways kook i want to talk to you something important"said hyung "about company" continued hyung while looking at me nervously.but i just shrugged thinking it would be private matter so i just take my leave while glaring at jungkook and waving cutely at hyung.

I got downstairs where all hyung were talking,"ok hyungs i should go now because it's already late i have to go for shoot tomorrow ?" I said while checking my watch to see it's 22:43. How can time goes that fast. "Hyungs I'm also going i have also have shoot early "said jimini.
"Okay babies take care " said Jin hyung. We hug all of them one by one and bid our goodbyes and got out of the restaurant and head towards the parking lot .

Jiminie bid good bye to me and drove off to his apartment, while
I sat in my car, attaching the sit belt, turn on the car and drove off From there to my place ready to go bed ,while playing some soothing songs. It will take 20 to 25 minutes if there will be no traffic.

On the other side

Jungkook Pov:

Taehyung bid his goodbyes to us, while glaring at me and waving cutely at hyung. I just stare the door from where he's gone

"Ahem ..kook he's gone" hyung said while smirking at me. I just pout and said"but he is so sweet to others and not to me why ? that's not fair" .

" I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" Said hyung