16

*************************

**************************

Author's Pov:

The younger is driving happily, he is very excited to spend time with the other.

After 20 minutes of driving he reached there, he once came here with hyungs for some party.

The gaurd came towards his car and asked him,"Kim taehyung?"

The younger nodded confusedly,"wait a second sir, i will open the gate for you, our boss had informed us that you will come."

The gaurd open the gate for him, as he move his car Inside, towards parking lot. He got out of the car and walked towards the main entrance.

He stood infront of the door, bitting his lips, he rang the bell.

After a moment, the door opened by a lady in her 40's. which He assumed as a maid.

"Hello..umm I'm-" he got cut off by her.

"Kim taehyung." She said with a smile.
He nodded awkwardly.

"Come inside sir" she said as she move aside for younger to come, and closed the door.

"Kook has informed me that you'll come." She said as he blushed looking down.

They walked towards living room,"you can wait here sir, you wan-."

"Please call me tae." He said with a soft smile. As he sat on one of the couch.

"Okay tae, you want anything . Tea, coffee or water?" She asked with a grin.

"No, thank you." He declined politely.

"Okay I'll informed kook. That you are here." She said as he nodded.

The younger was looking around, while sitting on the couch. Elder place was beautiful. There was no one in the house except kook and the elder maid. As today is Sunday, the other maids were on holiday.

After few minutes the elder maid came back,"he'll be here in few minutes." She informed him with a smile as he nodded.

She heads toward kitchen, probably for doing some work.

He was scrolling in his phone when,"tae?" He looked up and saw kook was walking towards him. Looking handsome as always.

 Looking handsome as always