22

Sorry if you find any Mistake.

***************************

Author's Pov:

The younger enter inside and closed the door.

He turned around and got surprised to see that room was spacious, he thought that there will be a small bedroom but how can he forget that his bun was Richie rich..

He can do anything, he can also attach swimming pool in his office. He Shake his head and walked towards bed and laid down hugging one of pillow and drift off to dreamland.

Time skip to 8pm:
Jungkook's pov:

I completed my work fastly as i want to spend time with my pup. I'm really excited to spend time with him. The way he talked to me all pouty and giggly. I can't wait to make him mine already, the way he got shy when i flirt or tease him, it looks like he also love me, love? Not sure about that but i can see atleast he likes me. I hope when I'll proposed to him he'll accept me.

I smiled giddily, and head towards the room. I opened the door slowly and found the most adorable scene, my pup.

He was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed while hugging pillow, pouty lips, hair a little messy. He looked so cute.

I walked towards him and sat on the bed near him, i stare at him lovingly, admiring his beautiful features. His tan but glowing skin, plumpy lips, chubby cheeks which was squeezed because of the pillow, cute nose, long eyelashes. Every single thing about him was gorgeous.

I crassed his Cheeks and whispered softly in his ear.

"Pup" He didn't budge a little.

"Wake up pup. We have to go." I said as i shook him softly.

He whinned a little but didn't opened his eyes.

"Pup wake up or I'll kiss you." I teased.

Author's Pov:

Younger was sleeping peacefully when someone shook him a little and he heard a voice.

"Wake up pup. We have to go." He recognised the voice but he was sleepy.
He just whinned indicating other that he wants to sleep more.

"Pup wake up or I'll kiss you." When he heard that he shrugged off  because he was too sleepy.

"Okay as your wish." Elder said and lean towards younger. He came near his cheeks and kissed him there, he lingered his lips there for a moment and move back, he again did it and again and again for few times.

When younger feel something on his cheeks he again shrugged off but he again felt it for few times then he opened his eyes wide. He got his senses back, now Fully awake and looked towards elder with blushing cheeks. Who was smirking at him. He heard that elder has threatened him to kiss him but he didn't know that elder will actually do that.