19

Author's Pov:

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, without giving any fuck about the outside world, he was again dreaming about the same dream but poor him, he always found himself standing there alone

But again he have his hopes, that he'll be able to get his love, the person he admire, the person he love to death, the person he dream about, the person he love from childhood, he love him with his all hearts.

He groaned when sunlight hit on his face, he turn around while covering his face with comforter.

But after 5 minutes he eventually wake up. He sat up while rubbing his eyes. Leaning against the headboard.  "Now, When i didn't set my alarm, then now this window have to torture me." He mumbled with a pout on his face. He sat there for a moment then heads towards the bathroom, while reminding himself to close the window at night.

He brushed his teeth and got in a bathtub before adding 2 bath bombs, he relaxed himself and closed his eyes . After some time he got out, as the water get cold. He doesn't want to get cold, so he take warm shower and got out of the bathroom while wearing bathrobe.

He walked towards the closet, as he dried his hair with another hand which has towel. He was thinking to eat breakfast at jin. So he choose to wear something simple.

He wears his clothes and grabbed his things and walked out of the house and drove off to Jin's restaurant

He got there as he set flowers in the vase which he got from shop. He said maira to call Jin as he sat himself near the window.

Jin came towards him with a smile, he kissed on his head and asked, " what my taebear want?" He asked to taehyung.

"I want to eat pancakes with strawberry milkshake." He said with his boxy smile.

Jin cooed at him silently. " It will be there in few minutes bub." He said as he walked towards kitchen.

While the younger waited impatiently. After 10 minutes Jin came with pancakes and strawberry milkshake.

He served to younger and take his leave because he has some work to complete, as the other started to eat.
He finished his breakfast and was sitting there scrolling his phone.
When suddenly his phone rang, he got startled, his phone was about to slip from his hand but he manage to hold it.

He take a breathe in relief as his phone didn't slip from his hand. He then saw caller id and smiled wide as it was his bun.

Bun ❤️ is calling....
Accept    /   Decline

He answered the call with a bright smile.

"Hey pup." "Hey bun." They said at the same time then giggled.