17

*************************

*************************Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

"It's ours" said kook with a grin.

"Huh?" Younger looked at him confusedly.

"Do you remember, i made a promise to you that in future i'll build a house in the middle of the forest, only for us." Said elder while he walked towards younger, taking his hands, he drag the younger with him and stop in front of the door.

Younger looked at the elder for a moment, then he remembered that indeed elder made a promised to him that they will build a house in the middle of the forest. That time he got jealous from one of the girl.

Flashback

10 years old little tae was playing with his bun. They were giggling while running around the park. When one of the girl came towards elder, and hold his hand and said, "oppa, come we'll play together."

"But I'm playing with my pup." He said as the elder tried to pull his hands back from the girl but her grip was tight as she was literally clinging on his hand.

"But you always play with him." She said whining, as younger rolled his eyes.

Then the younger walked towards them as he pulled the girl hands from elder and stand between them.

"He'll not play with you. He only plays with me. He is my bun." Said younger while huffing and pointing at himself.

The girl started to cry loudly, while 12 years kook panicked as the people were around them, they can misunderstand their situation as he said," okay, okay, I'll play with you." The girl smiled widely while rubbing his face.

"Really?" She asked as he nodded.

The younger looked at elder with hurt in his eyes.

"No, you'll not play with her." Said younger.

"Pup listen, I'll play with you lat-" elder got cut off by younger.

"No"

"Pu-"

"No, i don't want to listen." He said while putting his hands on his ears.

"Bu-"

"No, you'll not play with her." again.

"I'll play with you later." elder try again.

"Nooo"

"KIM TAEHYUNG" elder shouted.

While younger flinched as his lips wobbled, eyes got teary. As his bun shouted at him for the first time.

When elder realised what he had done, he widened his eyes as he know that younger is sensitive. He don't like when someone shout at him.