[1]

Love. What is love?

is it something that gives you pain? or is it something that gives you peace. I have never really understand what love really means but based on how it made me feel, it is something traumatizing. something that I never want to feel ever again. But yet again, love is about sacrificing yourself to someone who you care about even if they give you pain.

Was it truly how it feels? Or is it because I never love myself that I've come to the point where I don't understand what it really means.

friday morning and I've finally arrived at Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High. I was alone for years but here I am studying in a place where we learn about curses. It was a sunny day so I didn't bother wearing miniskirt today. From what I have heard this school has few students.

My clan wants me to study here instead of attending a normal school since I inherited their technique which is called the illusion technique. But I've never seen anyone in my clan using that technique. It's a technique where we create a reality to our opponent. Ever heard of Sharingan? Yeah it's almost the same as that. Other than the Illusion, I've mastered a technique called the teleportation.

Well I'm here to actually master my second domain expansion after that I can fucking leave this place and finally live a normal life.

"how long are you gonna stare at the entrance?" a voice interrupted my thoughts making me turn around to who ever was talking to me. He has a white hair, wearing a dark sunglasses that only blind people use. Oh is he blind? Not to mention, he has crystal blue eyes like an ocean reflecting into it he's tall and kinda has a confident aura.

His cursed energy is strong that it made my body shiver. "are you perhaps, talking to me?" I asked looking around. "well? Who else am I gonna talk to? the fucking gate?" He said while his hands on his pocket.

Geez are people in here this disrespectful?

"calm down satoru, you're scaring our new classmate." A man appeared behind the guy named satoru. He has a black hair tied in a bun and a big pants. And people here are weird. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Geto Suguru." The black hair says waving his hand at me.

"o-oh, Gojo Ayaka." I introduced.

The guy named satoru looks at me with his brows furrowed he quickly walk towards me and bent down to my level since he is a very tall man.

"Gojo? as in from the Gojo Clan?" He asks as his gaze scanned my whole face.

"do you have any problem with my clan?" I ask blinking my eyes a few times. "No. You don't know me? Is there any other Gojo clan that I never heard about?" He said still scanning my visual.

Meanwhile, the black hair guy walk besides satoru and pats his shoulder a few times. "looks like you found your match."

"I- my mom is from the Gojo clan. I don't know any information about my father and why would I know you. It seems to me you are a stranger." I said backing away from the white hair guy a little to leave a space between us since he is suffocating me.

"silly! This white hair and blue eyes of mine are from the Gojo clan that you're talking about." He blurted out making my eyes widen.

"oh i get it now. you're gojo satoru and is there anything special about it?" I said getting uninterested at the fact that my classmate would be the same clan as mine. I'm not a pure gojo though I only have this white highlights and light blue eyes but this eyes of mine doesn't inherit the limitless nor six eyes.

"heh? you're not interested in me? Look I'm the most handsome gojo in the clan." He said backing away and standing up.

"so do you have the limitless? How about the six eyes? Teleportation? Ayaka-chan~" he says shaking my shoulder making me a little bit dizzy. Geto cleared his throat and chuckles.

"teleportation and illusion technique" I replied with my eyes half lidded still uninterested in this guy.

"sorry ayaka, satoru's just excited he gets a little -"

"childish? yeah i get it" i said turning away from them and walk straight to my dorm but unfortunately, I do not know where my dorm is. "Illusion? Does our clan have that?" Satoru says placing his index finger and thumb on his chin while he furrows his brows making geto chuckle again.

"Geto-san? Could you tell me where my dorm is?" I ask turning my head to them a little.

"We got you ayaka-chan~" satoru cheerfully says and walk past me.

---

"Naomi, did they already meet?" An old woman says as she drinks her cup of tea.

"gojo satoru and gojo ayaka?" Naomi asks while she stirs her tea. "Perhaps." She continued.

"The higher ups already informed me that Ayaka arrived a while ago."

"I want both gojo to get along. The Gojo clan have already agreed that Gojo Ayaka and Gojo Satoru will marry each other in the future." The old woman says and stands up before opening the shoji to leave the room.

"but-"

"I hear no buts naomi. You married a guy who isn't from our clan that inherited the illusion technique. as a punishment, your daughter must marry a Gojo in order for her to avoid danger."

"Roger that." Naomi says drinking her cup of tea.

"the real purpose of her studying there is to meet gojo satoru. Our clan does not have illusion technique it's from the Yamazaki's" the old woman says finally leaving the room.

---

"heh. Ayaka-chan~ come fight me today let's train together" satoru says pulling my hands while I get away from him.

Geto on the other hand was just sitting at the bleachers laughing at us together with a brown haired girl

"For heaven's sake Satoru I just arrived here give me a break first."

satoru stop his tracks and grab my wrist forcefully making me flinch from his sudden action. "how about we go eat some sweets?"

"i don't like sweets satoru. how come you're already that comfortable with me. We just met. Like an hour ago."

"hmm maybe because you're a gojo too?" Satoru says as he shrug his shoulders.

whatever. what do you do on a first day of school here? Do students typically just roam around and do nothing. But I guess, this is a safe place from my grandmother. At least.

a girl with short brown hair appeared beside geto and waved her hands at satoru or more like at us. Satoru pulled me and rush towards where the girl and geto is.

"Ayaka-chan~ this is our classmate Ieri Shoko!" Satoru introduces.

Shoko look up to me and smiles while she waves her left hand.

"nice to meet you, you are?"

"Ayaka. Gojo Ayaka."

Shoko's eyes widen when she heard my last name and points out satoru. "you? married? Or siblings?" She asks.

"uh! uhm no!!!" I protested and chuckled shaking my hands.

"more like we're just from the same clan." I continued making shoko nod in response.

"All of you! Come here!" A voice from behind making satoru and I turn. He wears a sunglasses while he carries a small stuff toy with him.

He has beard and looks like he's a mad man that plays stuff toy. Seriously?

"Gojo Ayaka is it?" He says making me nod and bow as a sign of respect.

"Masamichi Yaga. Your sensei." He introduces and smiles a little bit. Hmm he doesn't seem like a bad person. Maybe he is soft on the inside.

"Tomorrow you have a mission. You just simply need to help utahime and don't forget to put a veil before attacking alright." He says making everyone nod except for satoru.

"Seriously? How weak is she?" Gojo says as he stick his tongue out.

Geto on the other hand chuckles and smack his arm softly. "Satoru, yaga sensei is still here."

"That's all Enjoy the rest of the day."

huh? That's it? No lessons or anything? Did he think we're that smart?