• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 2 •

Satoru's point of view

"what are you up to?" a familiar voice says while I close my room door.

I pull out my glasses in my pocket and turn to the familiar voice talking to me while I wear my glasses.

a small smile left my lips as I place both of my hands inside my pocket. "yaga-sensei allowed me to go on a vacation for a week and ask me to bring someone with me."

"Why her?" suguru scratches his teeth softly with a toothpick.

"huh?" I cleared my throat nervously and scratches the back of my neck. Darn it, i've never felt so nervous in my whole life.

"uh nothing i just thought she's the one who needs to rest among us."

Suguru chuckles and leans on the wall with his back. "shut up man, you like her."

I do? but how?

"ever since she came here you've been keeping an eye on her." he continued while he sits at the edge of my bed.

"how do you know?" How the hell does he know i'm wearing my glasses all day.

"see gotcha. satoru, i'm your bestfriend plus your glasses are not that dark" he laughed as he stood up and started walking away.

"satoru, enjoy your trip."

---

"oh you're here after two hours." ayaka rolled her eyes at me and enters the back seat of the car.

I followed her and sat on the right side leaving too much space between us. "ohayou ichiji san, where we going?" she asked softly while leaning close to ichiji san's driver seat.

"Shiki No Sato. Gojo-san."

Her eyes widen which made me smile. Wait why am I smiling?

"HEH!!! That's in fukushima right? There's a special grade there????" She questioned.

"H-hai according to Go-"

i look at ichiji san in the rear mirror and shake my head a little so ayaka wouldn't notice.

"that's yaga sensei's order." i blurted out while crossing my arms.

"ok cool another tiring day" she turned away to look at the view on her side and sighs.

it was a quiet moment inside the car. I've noticed that ichiji was glancing at me many times. Maybe he's not used to me being this quiet? Well I, myself either. I've always been the most talkative one. sometimes the words comes out from my mouth are just nonsense. Why do I feel nervous right now? My six eyes can't even detect what I'm feeling right now.

"gojo satoru seems less annoying today thank god." ayaka interrupted my thoughts making me look at her.

"why do you treat me differently when no one's around?" I shot back which made ichiji look at us from the rear view mirror.

"I treat you the same way?" she said sarcastically says as she roll her eyes and lean on the window.

"sometimes you love me, sometimes you hate me." I teased while i look at her with half lidded eyes. Her cheeks turn into pinkish as squints her eyes.

"I what?"

"nothing."

"whatever I'll just sleep."

"go ahead. It'll be a three hour ride."

--

Reader's point of view