[10]

Satoru's point of view.

"we're going to finish this by the end of the day right?"

"mmhmm" suguru replies coldly.

"you okay?" I ask turning his side. Suguru seems off lately. He would smile or laugh at us but it wasn't the same as before. Maybe his maturing i guess?

I drank the last drop of soda and threw it off at the bin near me.

"this is it right?" i asked looking at the school up and down. "looks like an abandoned school already."

"satoru.."

"What is it?"

"i have something to ask you."

I shrugged my shoulders and placed both of my hands in my pocket. "yeah?"

suguru suddenly stops walking and sighs. "are you the strongest because you are gojo satoru or are you gojo satoru because you're the strongest?"

for that moment i could not process what he actually meant. "what's with the stupid question?" I don't know what he is trying to say but suguru didn't answer me and continued walking until we got inside the school already.

everything in this school was pitch black no more lights. some has but it's already flickering from the chaos that has happened. It was all silent. No words from suguru either. It was as if his mind is too focus in something that I cannot even figure out. While we got to the third floor we started walking in the hallway and look to every classroom.

"do you feel lucky satoru?" suguru suddenly asks. again, stupid questions. "huh? i mean, how could i not feel lucky. I got everything and all, i got aya now. it's like my dreams finally came true." I answered still confused from his questions lately.

suguru smirks and sighs at the same time. "you know what? i'm happy for you. But just a thought...what if she betrays you and leaves you... What if his mother's intention is to kill you again and she is just using her daughter?"

i merely stopped walking and crossed my arms and rest my head at the wall beside me. "suguru... what's gotten into you? you are getting weirder and weirder."

suguru stopped walking, hands still in his pocket and chuckled. "if ayaka was a non-sorcerer would you love her? would you love her if she's weak? It's actually bothering me lately, all these normal people creating chaos for us to save them."

"wow you are so random. are you high?" i questioned still not getting his point. I look to the window as a gust of huge air suddenly came inside us. "suguru are you feel—"

"you trust ayaka so much like she's going to be on your side forever."

and now i was finally angry. My fist clenched and moved itself to punch suguru in the face. "i don't know what you are trying to do or what's gotten into you lately. ruining ayaka by your manipulative mind won't work on me. honestly, you are the one to talk." I said not caring if his nose is bleeding from the punch i gave him.

suguru only chuckled and gently remove the blood in his nose with his thumb. "satoru..."

————

Ayaka's point of view

It's already twelve midnight when i suddenly heard a knock on the door. I fixed my hair and turned off the tv to check who the heck would knock at this hour.

I slowly opened the door slighty and peak who it was. "hey babe."

i squinted my eyes to check if it is really satoru who was in my door not to mention he is not wearing any glasses. I can see his beautiful crystal blue eyes shining at a dim light in the hallway. 

I quickly open the door wide and was shock at satoru covered in blood still wearing his uniform. "are you okay?!" i whispered yelled while he enters my room and i gently closed it. His hands were carrying a small bag which i think was his clothes. "I'll go to the bathroom first and explain to you everything."

•••

after almost half an hour satoru was already done. he was sitting beside me on my queen size bed while watching some horror movies. It's been fifteen minutes since we spoke to each other "so what happened there?" I looked at him while he was focused on the screen.

"suguru..." he mumbled making me confused.

"suguru? what? is he okay?"

Satoru shook his head grabbing my waist and pulls me closer to him which made me blush a little. luckily the lights were off so he won't see. "I don't know if he came back but he has been saying a lot of weird things lately, even in our mission. he acts very different."

again, i am still confused.

"maybe it's—let's not talk about it okay?" he says and kisses me in my forehead. I pulled away from his grip and reached for the remote control turning the television off. "satoru, i think it's an important matter that we need to talk about."

silence. the whole room was just silent. satoru did not answer me and it's giving me panic attack. "'toru?" again i called out but he's not answering. i decided to turn back on the television and there i found him staring at nowhere. "are you...okay?" Oh dear god is he being possessed like the character in the movie? This is getting creepy. "aya" He finally spoke and i felt relieve.

"have you.. encountered him lately?"

"jesus christ satoru, why are you so silent then ask me like we are in a horror movie?"

he then giggled and smirked. "I was teasing you." This man will be the death of me. Really? Doing that at a serious moment?

I sighed heavily and squeeze my temple. "no we barely talk why?" satoru then held my hand and wrapped around his other arm to my shoulder. "i don't know aya. he is so different lately."

i just shrugged my shoulders and continued watching the horror film. I did not see what satoru did next but i guess he just continued watching too. the silence felt peace. It was never awkward nor boring in fact it's pure bliss to be honest.

after a long silence of watching the movie satoru kissed my forehead and whispered my name in my ear feeling his hot breath that made me shiver. "aya."

"hmm" was my only response when my body suddenly felt different from how close he is. satoru suddenly cup my cheeks in a gentle way and stares at me with his blue eyes shining in the light of a tv screen. Suddenly, i cannot move from this moment. This was hella different. I don't know how and what to react. Should i kiss him? Should i just look at him? Should i pull him away?

It was a moment where i want him to — honestly i'm not quite sure how you say it but i want him so bad at this moment. Is that how you describe it? I'm gonna be straightforward. My vagina feels like it opening up like it is asking for air. It's like a water is about to drip and come out from my inside. Not gonna lie but i don't know what i'm actually feeling and saying right now. In short, i feel like something is missing in vagina.

"satoru..." i whispered moaned. oh fuck, did i just moaned his name? this moment is getting intense every second. I can't take this anymore. I pulled satoru closer to me and kissed him with all i have making him shock for a few long seconds until he gave in and did the same.

oh lord, this is going to be a long night.