[14]

(short chapter cause im really busy today.)

"Naomi san" ayaka's mother was fixing her room when satoru came in all of a sudden. "oh, satoru what brings you here?" she fixed her clothes and lowered her head to greet her soon to be son-in-law.

"may i declare an emergency meeting for the clan." Naomi's eyes furrowed and walked closer to him. "i-is there something wrong my dear?" satoru sighed before he could open his mouth to speak, the shoji bust open and the maid ran to naomi holding her hand. "naomi sama, gojo ayaka is missing."

naomi looks to the maid then to gojo who was already looking down. "ok kana, give us a moment." the maid lowered her head before leaving.

"can you..tell me wh—" before naomi could finish her words satoru already interrupted him that made her almost faint. "she's pregnant."

naomi sat down at the floor and gasped. "to you right?" satoru leans on the wall, hands still on his pocket just nodded. "then, what's the point of her leaving?!" she whispered yelled.

"the higher ups told us before thay we can't have anymore child and-"

"and what?"

"i told her, i can't i'm scared that the higher up-" Satoru wasn't able to finish his words when his soon to be mother in law rose to her feet and slapped him. "i—"

"you should have never said that to her!"

before they can continue their conversation, their head kaori appeared when the shoji opened. "Gojo Satoru, Gojo Naomi. I want you to come with me."

both of them lowered their head before following their head's footsteps.

••••

"it's weird how ayaka did what her mother did before. leaving the clan because of pregnancy. So, Gojo Satoru may i know the reason."

Ten people stare at satoru while he stoods up and lowers his head again before i speak. "uh- she is pregnant." satoru says while their grandma chuckled. "to who?"

"to me..."

the old woman furrowed her brows in confusion. "then why did she leave?"

"it's all..my fault i said i can't...i can't have the child... The higher ups..."

"-screw the fucking higher ups, i bet they told you they will kill the child. The fact that you just became the head of the clan what a shame" satoru only nodded and sat back to his chair.

"i'm sorry i don't know where—"

"you must know for you will be married once she's back. I don't need to wait for this goddamn shit. Naomi, change all my schedules for today." the old woman says as she coughs a little.

satoru look up to his grandma and squinted his eyes. This must be happening very fast, i need to find ayaka. "The meeting is dismissed. if you can't bring back ayaka for a year, i must declare an execution for her." satoru suddenly felt shivers in his body and quickly turned around.

"but...i won't let you..all of you are gonna die before it happens." satoru left the room but was suddenly followed by naomi.

"please...satoru" she whispered.

"i will."

——

"achoooo." ayaka sneezes while she eats her apple as she watches spongebob squarepants. "someone must be talking about me."

it was already night time and ayaka seems to be done with her work when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. "who the fu—" before she could even stand up, the door bust open revealing to a guy who has a long black hair wearing something like a kimono dress. "Uhm, what the fuck are you wearing bitch?" ayaka furrowed her brows as she looks at geto confused.

"oh it means i'm the head of this shit already."

"whatever geto, just don't make me involve in this plan. I don't want my baby to get into this." She sighs and sit's back again. "you could have just say thank you geto for bringing me foods tonight."

Geto says while she pulls up a baggage of foods in his hands. "just leave it in my table and you can leave." ayaka just mumbles and sighs for the nth time

"are pregnant women always this moody? Jeezzz."

Geto puts the plastic bags on the table before finally leaving not even talking to ayaka.

it was a peaceful night again for ayaka but to be more honest, she misses satoru. she wanted to call him and changed everything. "ahh...what would be your name little pup." she whispered rubbing her stomach. "you know, mommy is a little bit sad today."

"satoruu..." she whispered and suddenly felt like some scenarios flashes her mind.

"mama...?"

"Mama, samuru nii~san uses some blue power in his hand"

"Ayami, what are you talking about?"

"he's playing with papa!!!!!"

The woman stands up and decided to look for her boys outside and was suddenly stop by a red flash in front of her.

"Good job samuru." A white hair male says and looks up to the woman who was called mama.

"Mama mama, papa taught me a technique look."

"six eyes...limitless." the woman whispered as she watches the child

......

"ayami? samuru? Satoru too...??" she whispered and realized that she was sweating. From some scenarios that she just saw in her mind.

She quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed some lukewarm water while she panics. All of a sudden her hands were trembling. She was having a hard time to breathe. She wanted help but she also didn't want to call gojo satoru.

She pulled out her phone in her pocket and dialed a number as soon as she opens it.

"hello."

"oh ayaka-senpai.. everyone is looking for you."

"come over here."

"uh sure are you ok? what is your address."

"I'll text you but please don't tell satoru."