[12]

Satoru's point of view.

It's 7:00am and i've been knocking on ayaka's door for a few minutes now. I want to apologize for not talking to her the whole day. Until i heard some girls laughing coming to my way. I immediately look to my left to check who it was and found out that..wait why are they carrying ayaka?

shoko and mei mei look up to me while they are both carrying ayaka. I looked at them confused. Ayaka and I are supposed to meet the kid named Megumi Fushiguro we have both decided that we are going to take care of him since.... he doesn't have a family anymore but look who is wasted in my friend's arms.

"what happened to her?" I asked walking forward to them to carry ayaka. When i finally got her in my arms both girls sighed. "well gojo, if you weren't so careless i guess your girlfriend wouldn't be that drunk right now." mei mei smirks while shoko chuckles. "righhht she was so wild."

"wild?"

"yeah she was dancing on the dance floor like no one was there." my eyes widened from what shoko said. "did she..." both girls shook their head. "no gojo, she did not flirt with any guy. she's just enjoying herself." mei mei interrupted before sighing.

"anyway, i'll go now see ya guys." meimei says before leaving both shoko and i together with my girl. "so...i'll leave you guys too. take care of her." Shoko says as she opens her door entering her room. After our little conversation i immediately went to my room while carrying ayaka in a bridal-style.

as we got into the room, i gently placed her in my bed and removed her heels. goddamn why is she wearing this tight dress with slit and heels. i didn't know she have this dress that is so fucking short. By the time i was able to remove her complicated heels I poke her cheeks gently to wake her up to change her clothes.

I know i've seen her body before, we've had sex before but i'm not gonna let myself remove her clothes just because she's drunk. I don't even have the permission to do it even if i'm her boyfriend and I have already touched her. "baby, i'll get you some clothes ok?" Ayaka opens her eyes slightly and smiles. "'toru?" I caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead when she suddenly grab my wrist aggresively.

"satoru..." she whispered.

"hmmm?"

"Why are...why?" Due to her being drunk she cannot even speak properly. "you should go rest baby, may I change your clothes?" ayaka only nodded with her eyes closed. Since I finally have her consent i got some of my tshirt and went back to her. i was about to tell her to sit up unfortunately my pretty girl is already snoring. This is the least i can do after ignoring her yesterday. Once she wakes up I'll give everything to make her happy again.

i slowly strip off her tight red dress while sweating. god, her body smells like vanilla cream with strawberry, like a milkshake. her body is so soft like she was never a sorcerer. She doesn't have any scars from all our mission. She was wearing a black seamless bra and since it doesn't have lock, i removed it too to make her feel more comfortable.

Damn. is she really a 16 yrs old girl to have this body? after a few minutes of changing her clothes i kissed her forehead again before leaving to meet the kid fushiguro.

•••••••

I walked down at a house where i saw a kid with black spike hair about to leave his home. This must be the kid. "Megumi Fushiguro right?" I asked while giving him an annoying look. Damn he reminds me of that bastard.

"Who are you and what's with the face?" He asked.

"Nothing you just look very similar." I answered while looking at him

"so your dad is actually from the zenin family. even i think he's just a big loser, he left the family and had you." i said while megumi looks at me uninterested. this is toji's kid? They look exactly alike and also, is this kid even a kid? why the heck he acts like an adult when he even knows nothing in this world. pfft or maybe i am not that good with kids? haha but everybody likes me!!!

"you have powers and you can see them right?? I bet you've already mastered your cursed technique too." I continued still smiling at him. what a pain in the ass..this kid doesn't even have any expression.

what else do i say... oh yeah..

"the zenin family loves sorcerers with blessed quality of curse powers. A cursed technique typically manifests between the age of four or six. a ripe time to smell." i said while scaring him with my hands like i'm going to catch him

" i said while scaring him with my hands like i'm going to catch him

"you're something your dad kept from the zenin family. His trump card" i continued saying while caressing my fingers with my thumb. a sat down to his level and looked at him straight into the eyes while smiling. "sucks right? I killed yo—"

"so what? I don't care where he is or what he's doing" he finally spoke making my eyes a little bit wide from my glasses.

"I haven't even see him in years, i don't even know what he looks like. Tsumiki's mom hasn't even returned for a while. So that means, they are done taking care of us and are living happily together." the kid spoke like an adult making me prop my elbow in my knee while i lean my head on my arm.

"are you really a first grader?" i asked.

as i stood up i had another idea on what to say to him. "Well, if you ever get curious about your dad, just ask. I think you might find it interesting. So what do you want to do? Do you want to go to zenin family"

"will it make tsumiki happy? My answer depends on that" he asked looking at me bored.

"No. There is absolutely no way" I said without any hesitation. I closed my eyes and smirked "heh heh" megumi furrowed his brows while patting his head. "gotcha. I'll take care of things" if ayaka was here things would be much easier.

"you better get strong, don't get left behind." i said before turning away leaving him.