[4]

Reader's point of view

A day have already passed after riko amanai's incident. they got kuroi back and finally having their rest in oikinawa beach since this was satoru's request. everything is finally going well around them but for ayaka it wasn't. she knew that there will always be calm before the storm.

Ayaka was wearing a cute pink bikini with floral in it which made satoru blush. He tried ignoring his thoughts but every time he sees her wearing that he feels hot which made him sweat. he pretended that it was just because the weather was pretty hot today.

there she was in the middle with the sun being all wet after swimming in the beach. Her skin was glistening, her face looks ethereal and her blue eyes shines even more from the way the sun captures her beauty.

Satoru couldn't take it anymore so he decided to play with riko to distract himself from ayaka while geto and kuroi were having a chitchat while looking at the view.

ayaka went to a huge rock and sat there while thoughts came across her mind.

This is what freedom feels like? You get to see the sun. I've never thought I'll be able to feel this.

"Is it okay to go sight seeing?" Kuroi asks geto while they watch satoru and riko play at the see.

"It was satoru's idea. I suppose it was his way of showing compassion to riko." geto replied.

"but it's almost time." he added.

"satoru let's get going!" geto yelled out while he looks around to find ayaka.

"oh.. it's time already?" Satoru says looking at geto and kuroi. "Let's go" he demanded riko, satoru walk up to geto while riko went straight to kuroi they went to a bench near them leaving the two.

"have you seen ayaka?" geto says following riko and kuroi.

"why?"

"I haven't seen her, thought she was with you."

satoru's eyes widen beginning to panic he went away from geto to look around for ayaka.

——

Satoru's point of view

It's been five minutes and I'm still looking for her until I heard a few laughs of guys behind the huge rock

"come on pretty lady show us what you've got!" the other guy says. before I could see who they're making fun of I sense a familiar curse energy with them. My eyes widen when i felt that this was her, ayaka.

I quickly rush to them and interrupted them with my charm. "hey!" I said making them turn around to look at me

"who the hell are you? old man?"

they laugh histerically making me piss off even more. I took a glance at ayaka who was just standing behind them while the other one hold her arm tightly.

"I see, you're having fun with my girlfriend." I said while I remove my glasses making ayaka blush a little.

"oh she your girlfriend? damn she's pretty hot we could use her body for fun. I'm sorry she's ours now dumbass." the guy that seems to be their leader pointed out while smirking.

"oh careful who you talk to it might be your last day." i said while I tighten my grip inside my pocket.

"sato—go" ayaka was cut off by the guy shushing her lips.

"last day? why? What can a stupid guy like you d—" before the guy could finish his sentence I immediately punch his face it almost crushed.

he was knock down that made his friends got scared but the other one was brave enough to punch me. before he could even land a hit he was stopped by my infinity.

"what the hell?!" he said frantically.

"let's get out of here." the two of them running away from us while the others catch up to them carrying their leader.

Ayaka was left alone looking down still embarrassed from what just happened. Fuck it I can't look at her she's fucking hot. She has that coca cola body and a large boobs plus her ass for a small girl.

"why didn't you fight back" i ask interrupting my thoughts about her.

"i don't wanna cause trouble besides if they do something to me that's when I will release my power." she answered while walking towards me.

"you didn't have to come and save me. I can—"

"If I wasn't there you'd be gone by now." I said grabbing her wrist pulling her while we walk back to geto and the others.

"can you let me go?" She yelled out.

"Nah, you might get in trouble again. Care to tell me why you didn't fought back there?"

"i just don't want to cause a show." she said catching up.

"a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone." i said while looking down at her.

"what are you doing there anyway?" i continued asking.

"none of your business." She said letting go of my hand. "thank you by the way." She mumbled looking at the side with half lidded eyes.

"anything for you ayaka, anything." I thought to myself which she probably didn't hear since I just said it in my mind.

there is really something more about her that I am very eager to know. what the hell is it. My sixth eyes couldn't even see what she is inside. Just who is this girl other than being a Gojo.

———

Reader's point of view.

"uhm gojo" she said breaking the silence while they're walking back to geto.

"hmm" satoru hummed looking back to ayaka. "you've been using your technique non stop, haven't you?" she asks worriedly.

"you've been planning to stay awake all night again. uhm—are you sure you with this sight seeing I mean we could just go back to juju—"

ayaka was cut off when satoru suddenly lean into her face. they were in the middle of the beach, their silhouette makes them look like they were kissing but the truth is, his face was just inch away from her making them feel each other's hot breath.

"what's gotten into you?" satoru asks smirking his hands still on his pocket. He started playing with some strands of her white highlights and smiled at her devilishly.

"from ignoring me to being actually worried about me? damn i'm having a hard time reading you." he said while fishing out his glasses at his pocket bringing it to his eyes as he wears it.

"asking does not mean I'm concern." She lied. after what happened earlier she felt different around satoru.

Fuck it I was just wishing under the sun that whoever saves me with those guys will be my soulmate that's the real fucking reason why I didn't fought back. But why does it have to be satoru!!!! She thought to herself.

"but worry not ayaka-chan i'm good" satoru says while he lifts up her chin making her stare into his crystal blue eyes. ayaka pushed satoru away and quickly run where geto and others are.

———

"oh what took you guys so long?" geto asks while chewing his food.

"uhm—"

"well we're just having fun at the end of the beach it looks really awesome right ayaka-chan~" satoru said appearing behind ayaka while he winks at her as he caress her shoulder.

"yeah the view there looks good." ayaka said faking a smile sitting beside ayaka as she grabs a bowl of rice and chopstick.

"she's right the view looks really beautiful."

little did they all know that the view that satoru was talking about was ayaka. geto only chuckled knowing his bestfriend too damn well.

ayaka along with satoru ate their food silently while riko and kuroi are laughing together with geto.

This made me happy for the very first time. I never thought I'd be able to smile for real at the sight I'm seeing. Ayaka thought while satoru secretly looks at her then looks away so she won't notice him.