• 19 •

October 19, 2018.

Ayaka.

Hiroshima, Japan 10:07am

i was assigned in a mission to kill the special grade curse that has Ryoumen Sukuna's finger. Now i'm just here roaming around the forest not even feeling anything. This is so fucking boring, why did they even assign me here. I'm supposed to be taking care of my kids instead of doing this shit.

Yup you guess it, my kids are now 10 years old. Ayami and Samuru. Twins. Ayami got both of our techniques while Samuru got satoru's six eyes only. A very powerful family. But as much as possible we are trying to hide our kids for their safety. I want them to be strong before they become open in this world. My phone suddenly rings making me groan in annoyance and answering it quickly.

"Megumi. Didn't I tell you I'm on a mission?"

"gojo sensei summoned us here and now he is still not awake."

I rolled my eyes and leaned on a huge tree placing my free hand on my hip. Just shake that lazy bitch and he will be awake"

I hang up the phone and placed it on my pocket as i clicked my tongue. 'Toru you dumb bitch. What are you doing again... That's when I suddenly felt someone is behind my back. I look back to it quickly only to see a human with no face-no this is not a human, this is surely a curse. My six eyes tells me that this is not a curse but also a curse somehow. (Note: ayaka awakened her six eyes when she got pregnant. Remember all her features changed when she got pregnant? Yeah that was it.)

"What a lovely woman you are." the curse commented wearing a trench coat with no face. When the curse look up to ayaka's crystal blue eyes. it fell down on the ground and cried. "Gojo. Gojo. Gojo. Why is a Gojo here?"

"You are an impersonator. Only the strongest gojo satoru yields the six eyes." The curse says as they lift up themselve and started floating.

Ayaka's eyes suddenly sparkle with a constellation and stars in it while she looks up to th curse slowly smirking. "Heh. I guess you haven't heard of the combination Yamazaki-Gojo" ayaka stretches her arm and yawn as she raises her hand a little forming a hand sign before whispering something.

"so..sa..." When ayaka whispered this word the curse suddenly pop out like a balloon and its organs where coming out of its own. Ayaka gave her a wide smile and looks at the sky before a finger suddenly fell on the ground. Ayaka picks up the finger and placed it on her pocket.

"This mission is like a piece of cake." Before she could leave the forest became nothing but black like she was in a void. "Huh?"

"another one?" the curse behind her formed a black ball in their hands and started aiming it to ayaka who was not looking back. Before it could land a hit on her it suddenly stops. "so there is two fingers huh?"

"you are such a boring special grade." She mumbled still not looking back. "but it would be a waste if i didn't use thi gift of mine. So why not try right?" The white curse with bald look and two eyes looks at her confused.

"Ryoiki Tenkai: Divinity of Madness"

The place was red. Even the sky and the sun was red. A woman wearing red yukata showed up in a shrine smiling. The curse's body was floating and smiling as his eyes began to only see ayaka's face.

"ayaka sama I'll do whatever you want me to do" the curse spoke. Ayaka walk closer to the curse and held its chin while she slowly insert her finger in it's chest making it bleed and rip slowly. "close your eyes my dear." She whispers like the devil she is.

The curse began closing its eyes and smiles as it smell ayaka's neck. "Please tell me what to do....ayaka sama"

"Poke your eye little sweetie poke it till it bleeds and take it out." With that the curse contiuously pokes it eye until it was covered in blood. "This feels good. Tell me more ayaka sama tell me more." The curse beg like a wild animal.

Ayaka sat on the curse lap and smiles as she snaps her finger the curse began to pop out like a balloon again. The domain was undone and ayaka was back to her real self. No blood nor traces found in her body. All the curses that she killed vanish.

———

Third Person

"Gojo senseiii." megumi scratches the back of his neck and groaned.

"Waah sensei also sleeps?" A short brown haired girl commented. "of course he does" The pink hair guy says while they keep staring at there sensei

after a few more seconds they heard satoru groaned and lift up his blindfold a little using his thumb showing his crystal blue eye as he smiles.

"eh? Is that an expensice chair?"

"can i seat there?" the girl asks and satoru stands up while he just leaned on a wall and chuckles. Megumi averted his gaze from his classmates to satoru who was smiling.

"What're you smiling about?" Megumi asks.

"Nothing."

"oh anyway guys, i summoned you all here because i want to prepare something for ayaka's birthday on October 28." satoru finally turns to his student while smiling. Two of his students came up to him excitedly with their eyes beaming while megumi looks at them emotionless.

"Waku waku!"

"Sensei as a girl i know what ayaka sensei likes!!!" The brown hair girl says while she jumps. "Oi kugisaki! I'm a man so i know what to give girls." The pink hair boy says while holding his sensei's hand.

"and gojo sensei is the husband so he probably knows everything and just needs our help" megumi commented. The two comrades gave megumi a death stare and whispers to each other while satoru just keeps smiling.

"He must be a party pooper"

"He has a boring life."

"I can hear you you know?" megumi groaned and looks away when the shoji door suddenly opens which made their attention turn to that person.

Ayaka's beautiful face showed up. Her glasses was not worn. Her white highlights was shining. Her strong candy perfume which surrounds the area made the two student feel bliss.

"wow." the two students said in unison while megumi kept his bitch face.

"satoru, i just came back from my mission and we can have our dinner together with the kids." ayaka look up to her man while she fixed herself only to see the three students in front of her together with their sensei holding each others hand.

"were you on a ritual?"

"we're just planning something for y—" the pink hair guy was cut off when satoru placed his hand on his student's mouth aggresively. "actually baby i invited them to our dinner. Yuuji kun meant that we are planning on where to go tonight."

Kugisaki pinched yuuji's arm lightly while megumi only sighs.

"oh..that's lovely. So what are your plans?" ayaka smiles genuinely to them while waiting for her husband's answer. "uh oh what do you guys like again i forgot sorry."

"I hope we can eat a lot of mochi today." ayaka says while she leans her shoulder in the wall as she crosses her arms.

satoru walk closer to her and held her hand while their three students almost choked. "let's go."