[3.1]

ayaka's point of view

"Where's amanai?" satoru asks kuroi while we run on the hallway as fast as we could.

"It's time for her music class now so it's either music class room or the chapel." Kuroi answered while catching up to us.

"Chapel?!" Geto frantically says.

"it depends on the teacher." Kuroi replied while we still run.

"satoru and ayaka, you guys take the chapel. kuroi you take the music room and I'll take this two intruders." geto says which made me startled.

OH NO.

I've decided to avoid satoru from now on since I think it's not good for us to be close friends after the flirting and shit that I thought there was something else.

Kuroi and Geto split up with us which made the air awkward right now. I haven't spoken any words to satoru since the pool incident and it seems like it doesn't bother him. Maybe it was really nothing for him after all.

We just met like 2 or 3 days ago but why do I feel so attached to him.

"we're here." satoru whispered which made me stop my tracks together with him. satoru opened the door aggressively and yelled riko amanai's last name which made everyone distracted. "whaaaaat?" the students whispered.

everyone turned their gaze to satoru and quickly teased riko amanai. "is he your boyfriend?" i heard riko's friend teased making me roll my eyes. "he—he's my cousin!" riko lied waving her hands at her classmate.

"he's so handsome" they all murmured something about satoru which made satoru remove his glasses and looks at everyone like he is a work of art. seriously? Is he really fucking doing this in the middle of a bad situation.

everyone yelled as they thrill from the way satoru looks.

"everyone settle down!" the professor says clearing her throat which interrupted everyone.

"you're interested in him too!" the student yelled pointing to her professor which made me giggle.

"look he's with a beautiful girl!" One of the students whispered yelled. The other students nodded in response which made me blush a little.

The professor soon walk towards us. "this is very inappropriate even for a family member." the professor says making me furrow my brows as she hands out a piece of paper to satoru.

"sorry this is an emergency." I said bowing down my head.

"this is my number by the way." the professor says in which satoru smiles and grabs my hand making my eyes widen.

"oh-sorry i have a girlfriend." satoru then looks at me hinting me to play along. everyone in the room turn away from satoru with disappointment written on their faces.

satoru walks up to riko amanai then quickly grabbed the back of her uniform pulling her and carrying her like a damn toy.

"gojo for heaven's sake that's not how you carry a child" i said face palming as I catch up to them.

"whatever! what a fun school you have." he says feeling dominant on what happened earlier.

"i thought i told you not to show up you idiot!" Riko says as she grits her teeth.

i ran along with satoru and riko at the rooftop as fast as I could since we're in a hurry.

"curse users have attacked. you don't want to involve your friends right?" Satoru plainly says which made riko frowned.