[6]

July 2007

11 months have already passed since riko amanai and toji fushiguro's incident. ayaka and satoru had gotten closer since they've been training each other every midnight.

little did they know that it's not just their abilities that have developed. It was also their feelings for each other. Satoru became more clingy and flirty to her, while ayaka allows satoru to do whatever he wants with her since they like each other more than anything.

they've become best of the bestfriends. they would always take each other out on a date but they both don't know it since they never want to assume things around them. they're just enjoying the moment they have.

geto became a little distant to them which didn't bother them since they thought he was just always busy training.

it was three in the morning, a loud bang was heard on ayaka's room which she didn't hear since she was in a deep sleep after her solo mission yesterday.

the door creak open and a tall shadow appeared in her room, it was walking near her which made her finally wake up when she heard the footsteps getting near her.

she quickly sit up and open her lampshade to visualize who it was.

"you scared me satoru." she said as she yawns.

"i came here to surprise you." satoru sits at the edge of her bed tossing her a piece of candy.

"at this hour seriously?" she replied while rolling her eyes. she looks at the candy beside her and pick it up while she unwraps the candy to eat it.

"where going somewhere." he says pulling her arm while he stands up.

"where to? there's a curfew remember."

"they won't know, come on." satoru answered. ayaka follows his lead while they stand face to face beside her bed.

"ok now what?"

satoru held both of her hands and a faint blush appeared on ayaka's cheeks but satoru didn't notice.

"are you ready?"

"hurry up satoru, i'm still sleepy" she whined.

satoru then wrote something on the floor in 360°

"stand inside it."

ayaka obeyed satoru's order as satoru follows her while he held both of his hand forming the hand sign of teleportation.

in a split second ayaka felt breeze entering her body that made her chill. the gust of wind made her hair run through her face.

"where are we?" she asks fixing her hair.

when she finally got rid of her hair covering her face. When she saw the whole place she was astonished on the view that was in front of her.

"this is..."

"mount hakodate in hokkaido." satoru continued while he stares at ayaka.

"why did you bring me here?" ayaka sits at the edge of the mountain.

"to spend time with you since you were gone for two days."

"miss me that much?" ayaka chuckled while she hugs herself from the coldness

"of course, I was training alone for the past few days."

ayaka was busy looking at the city lights while satoru keeps staring at her. To him, she was the best view that his eyes layed on.

for the year that they have spent together, satoru would always buy her food or her favorite stuff toys. she thought satoru was just helping her to move on from what happened to them before. Little did she know, satoru was lowkey courting her for the whole year.