• what's going on? •

Gojo's pov

Two months. Two months since I've lost her. Sometimes i'm overthinking things already. What if she aborted the baby? what if she—no she can't be dead.

I walk down to our vending machine and stumble to my annoying friend, kento nanami.

"Oi nanaminnnnn~ can you please help me today?" I bent down to his level while he got some soda on a vending machine.

Nanamin fixed his glasses and cleared his throat. "i have some errands today. Maybe next time."

"Tch." I sat aggressively lean on the machine with my arms crossed and removed my glasses. "you've been saying that for two months already. Do you have some other sideline? Do you have lots of girls too?."

"that's why i don't respect you." he says while he stands up.

"WHAT?!"

"You think of me as a whore." I scrunched my nose and scratched my head lightly with my index finger. "looks like you admitted yourself already i didn't even said you're a man whore" nanami looks at me with a blank face and left the locker room. "tch, i'm not. my love is only for her." I mumbled.

Where are you ayaka. It's been two months already.

It's a boring day really. Without ger everything is just too boring...oh wait i have an idea!! I'll just follow nanami and check what he is up to.

"ob-gyne?" i told myself as I sneak around the corner hiding my cursed energy while I watch nanamin entering the door. wait...isn't that for girls who are pregnant?  Did he got someone pregnant? Nanamin is going to be a father?

Maybe this is why he is always busy? huh! But who is this lucky girl. Wait wait i need to know who the girl is so I can— "Satoru?" a familiar voice says making me turn around. "Oh shoko...what are you—"

"i should be the one asking you."

"oh i was—hmm spying on nanami."

"why the fuck would you-" shoko looks like she was panicking from the situation. Wait why is she panicking? Is she the mother?

"he's going to be a father."

"why you..." shoko inhaled sharply and took out a piece of cigarette and exhales heavily. "i dont know what you are on but the higher ups have been looking for you."

"looking for me?" I ask furrowing my brows and standing tall. "yeah yeah go teleport there."

"it's about ayaka." she said making me teleport real quick. "I'll leave now!" She only nodded and waves a little bit before i disappear in front of her

Shoko's POV

"Phew, that was a close one." I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number to update what just happened. The phone rang 3 times before she answered it

"satoru was here."

"what for?"

"i dont know he said nanami's going to be a father."

"satoru is fucking childish." She giggled from the other line.

"he's just going crazy."

"by the way, when are you planning to tell that guy?"

"tell about what?"

"don't play dumb games." I smirked while inhaling the last bit of cigarette. "I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and threw my cigarette in the trash bin near me.

"okay."