° shibuya °

October 31st 2018 shibuya incident

Ayaka.

"what's the situation?" I asked nanami while he was chasing his breath. No response. "Nanami-san are you alright?" i bent down to him and tap his shoulder a little. "yeah but according to the higher ups, you have to handle it from here i need to go in shibuya."

I furrowed my brows and he didn't even look at me before running away as fast as he could which is odd, is something bad happening? "tch. I need to finish by 8:00pm so come out now." A sudden siren was heard and a few curses appeared in a dark. Just what the fuck is this tomb why can't i see the end? Do i just blow this up to escape and finish it?

"surprise." a voice was heard from behind me. He was a tall guy, slick back and black hair with stitches in his forehead. "So the rumors where correct. You really are the most beautiful woman on earth not just that, the strongest together with your husband gojo satoru."

"and who the fuck are you?" i groaned crossing my arms.

"whoa. I'm no one important but i'll guess i have to fight you until he is sealed." He raised his hands in defense. "sealed?"

"oh you are not aware? Gojo Satoru is scheduled to be sealed today if i'm not mistsken from geto's word?"

"geto?" i look at him confused. "yeah, suguru geto you don't know?"

"you better be joking. He is dead." The guy appeared closed to me and smirked. "you bet." He was about to punch my stomach but luckily i was able to see his next movement and jump to avoid his attack. He's fast. "who is he?"

"Hoshi Shiru" i whispered to myself and a constellation appeared in my eyes which made the mysterious man laugh. As i blink my eyes i suddenly felt his hot breath in my neck whispering. "hoshi shiru." My eyes widen and look back to him who has the same constellation as my eyes. His eyes were color pink different from mine. "what?" i tensed up. "Come on you still have no idea? Oh, i'll give you a hint, Ryoumen Sukuna fought me."

"wh–"

"that's right, yamazaki vs yamazaki gojo"

before my mind could process anything he grip my neck forcefully making me almost lose my oxygen. But instead of fighting for my life to loosen his grip i pointed two of my fingers to his head and whispered one of the gojo's power. "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red" a red glow appeared in my fingers and his eyes widen. He finally lets me go and i fell on the ground aggressively while coughing.

Damn it, it's hard to control my curse energy with the combination of yamazaki and gojo. My left hand weakens after releasing the technique. "wait. I used red but how come...how come the tomb was never broken?"

"well another rumor is right i am no match too for a combination of yamazaki - gojo which is why i'm gonna put plan b here"

——

Yuuji, Ayami, Samuru along with Mei Mei and ui ui are walking inside the tunnel until yuuji heard something from a small circle with mechamaru's face in it. It was clasped on his ear but removed it all of a sudden.

"Gojo Satoru has been sealed. Gojo Ayaka is also sealed in the tomb." Itadori says which made meimei's eyes widen.

"what?"

"yuuji senpai!! It's almost 9:00pm can you please text mama and papa" itadori was staring at the ceiling still not processing what just happened to their sensei. "gojo sensei and gojo sensei are sealed?!" Yuuji suddenly shouted which made the kids confused.

"What is sealed?" ayami asked while she holds her teddy bear. Before anyone could talk ayaka fell on the ground and cried out loud. "MY EYES! MY EYES IT HURTS!!!"

"oi ayami chan get a grip!" samuru knelt down and hugs his little sister. Yujiand meimei were now more confused. "oi what is happening samuru kun?!" Yuuji started panicking while mei mei chuckled. "you guys should feel it. can't you see ayami's cursed energy is increasing?"

"oi ayami chan!!"

"mama, mama!!" Ayami yelled out as weird scenarios flashing her mind.

"she's.......blood.."

"papa.....skull..." ayami whispered. "what am i seeing?" she looked up to all of them with different visions. "ayami your eyes..." ui ui's eyes widen. "its blue of course gojo sensei and gojo sensei are her parents" Yuuji commented.

Mei mei smacked yuuji's head making ui ui chuckles. "calm down everyone, gojo ayami has awakened her six eyes that's why."

"but mei mei san, mama is covered in blood and and and and...papa, papa he uh he is surrounded by skulls." ayami holds her dressed tight looking to meimei then to samuru.

"Let's go find nanamin!!!"