• 21 •

{SHIBUYA}

"ayami-chan hurry up we gotta keep up or else we'll lose track on this station!" itadori says while they're walking inside the tunnel.

"both of the strongest are gone what are we gonna do now mei mei san?" samuru asks while he twiddle his thumb. "hasn't your mom and dad trained you to be strong like them"

"they have...but i don't think we're ready for this." ayami commented which made all of them stopped for a moment. ui ui sighs and continue walking. "well kids, i think this will be very challenging to you."

"hey, ayaka gojo and satoru gojo trust their kids." ui ui whispers to his sister.

"Itadori-kun please go find the others together with Ayami and Samuru. I will handle the curse from here." Mei Mei says while waiting for the curse to come out of the dark.

it took a moment for itadori to process what mei mei san told him because he didn't want to leave her and he felt a bit scared that something might happen if he leaves.

"itadori-san?" ayami poke his hand which made him woke up to reality again. "let's go to somewhere safe!!" samuru continued and they all of a sudden, itadori carried them both and ran as fast as he could.

——

"NANAMIN!!!!! GOJO SENSEI HAS BEEN SEALED!!!!!!! NA-NA-MI!!!!! NANAMI!! NANAMI!!!" itadori kept yelling nanami's name. "Itadori-san I don't think this is gonna work." ayami cries a little.

"Oi, Ayami do you think mama will be happy seeing you weak?" Samuru clicked his tongue getting annoyed by his sister. "Do you think —" they were both cut off when they saw Nanami and Fushiguro along with a stranger coming towards them. "NANAMI! NA-NA-NA-NA NAMI!!!" itadori kept yelling. "Itadori-san, they're here" samuru says but it didn't stop itadori from yelling nanami's name. "OI!" an irk mark formed in fushiguro's forehead until he smack itadori's head to make him stop.

"NANAMI SAN!! FUSHIGURO... and WHO?"

"itadori, you're with the kids where is their mother? I thought she survived in the tomb?" nanami asked confused which made him clench his fist.
"mama is alive?" ayami asks.

——

"satoru?" ayaka woke up with a blurry vision and realizes that her body felt weak. all she can see was a shadow walking towards her. she doesn't even know what is it but for all she knows is that she lost control of her own body. "wh–" she could barely speak from the very moment. "look at you. you are so pathetic" a voice says. her eyes widen a little to the familiar voice she heard. "g...get.." ayaka tried to regain her cursed energy but failed to do so.

"sweetheart aren't you aware that this tomb is currently absorbing your power?" the man kneeled to get closer to her face. "all you can do right now is obey me and do as I say."

"or else what?" ayaka gritted her teeth trying to stand up. "or else, your kids will—"

"satoru will kill you you fuc—"

"what can your gojo satoru do while he is sealed in this box?" the man showed her a box with some eyes on it. "i didn't know geto suguru is weird" ayaka managed to say earning a laugh from the man named suguru geto.

"although, you're not suguru geto." she continued. ayaka was able to stand up thanks to the wall near her when the man walks closer to her the box he was holding suddenly shake and fell to the ground like a 70kg barbel making the ground crack and the whole tomb vibrate for a moment.

"you're carrying a nice rock"

"your fucking husband is inside there aren't you scared?!" the man who is called geto suguru yelled.