• THE PAST •

( Short chapter just a glimpse of Ayaka's past )

Year 1999 (she was born in 1990 but this is when she was 9 years old)

16 years ago a child was born secretly. No other people must know that the woman name Naomi Gojo gave birth to a child from a different clan. Naomi Gojo is from the strongest clan that has limitless and six eyes. But to her misfortune, she did not inherit any of it to the point that she wishes her child would get the power of the Gojo clan.

But her child didn't. Her child got the technique from his father. Once she stared into her dark blue eyes with constellation her reality shifted into an illusion. To her disappointment she mistreated the child for years.

"Aya. When you turn 16 you'll be able to finally go out and have friends." Her mother said while she place a cookie on ayaka's plate. "but I'm just 10 years old mom."

"Yeah. You'll train for years and will stop in 16."

"but mom I wanna enjoy—" ayaka was cut off with a slap on her face. "now sweetie will you please stop talking?"

"I don't wanna hear your voice or anything."

The child never experience freedom nor peace until she has to go to Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High.

Ayaka went to her room and decided to write some of her day in her diary. For a 9 year old girl like her, she doesn't know where to open up this heavy feelings of her.

is it always this painful to live? Do parents really treat you like this. Are all kids experiencing this? Dear diary, my mother once again hurt me. She never gave me freedom ever since when I was born. It felt like I am trapped in a place where there is no escape. There is no feeling of happiness nor peace.

Do I really have to do everything I need to. What's this stupid feeling that I'm feeling right now? There is water in my eyes and my heart feels heavy. Mentally, I feel like my world is ending. I never understood love or anything. Maybe I was born for hatred and pain.

-aya 06/09/99

"Ayaka come out. Your grandma is here." ayaka heard from the other side of the room making her open the door quickly to avoid getting hurt from her mother.

"that's your child?" The old woman says.

Naomi slightly nodded and bit her lip. "and you kept her for almost 9 years now?"

"Naomi, your family will receive punishment. Yamazaki is a clan that must be extinct but here you are having a child from a rogue clan" the old woman said making ayaka frighten.

"Ya...ma..za..ki?" She muttered enough for them to not hear her say something.

"as for you sweetie, you will be attending jujutsu tech soon. I must leave now I don't wanna see your disappointing mom" the old woman says and turns her back leaving the house.

"get away from my sight ayaka." Naomi mumbled making ayaka lock herself in her room.

Ayaka wrote her thoughts again in her diary.

Here we go again diary. My mom has gone into a monster. She's been yelling for an hour now. Our things are broken again. Did I do something that made her upset for the hundred times?

Was it always my fault? I don't understand anything. If we do have a clan then why are we away from them? What does my grandma mean about rogue clan? I don't understand anything.

It's always like this huh? And it will forever stay like this