[15]

Three. 
Four.
Five.
Six.

Seven...

seven months of pregnancy. ayaka's hair turned more white. her eyes has gotten more blue this time. Worst. Nobody can touch her. Even the ones who are helping her with her pregnancy. Even Suguru Geto.

"i never knew you had infinity like him." the blonde hair man with weird glasses says while he drinks his cup of matcha tea. "i—i never had this before though."

"how is he lately?" the pregnant woman asked her friend while she lays down on the couch caressing her womb. "definitely fucked up. he's been coming home late since the third month he lost you. Why can't you just come back there?"

ayaka just sighed and look to her friend before she answers him. "i–i don't know nanami-san. i think i just can't. I want them to grow up in a normal life."

"them?" nanami furrowed his brows and click his tongue. "their twins."

"who else knows about this?"

"just shoko and megumi."

nanami got more a little confused. "megumi? as in megumi fushiguro?"

"yeahhh i ask shoko to come with me during my fourth month to visit the kid. I know satoru and i had a plan that we'll be taking care if that kid but i wasn't able to come with him cause bitch was drunk that time..."

"but what if the kid tell's it to that dumbass?" he joked making ayaka chuckle a little. Ayaka sat up slowly and tries to grab a tv remote. "he won't tell him. i promise."

"Nanami-san, i miss him." she whispers while tearing up a little bit. "then go call him you have his number." Ayaka look up for to the ceiling and cries more. "was it wrong that i hid ny kids from their father."

"I....yeah...i guess."

"we're not even sure about the kids ability." 

"i-i just hope they don't have both of our powers." ayaka whispered enough for nanami to hear. "sometimes you're dumb like your fiancè"

ayaka gave him a death stare and rolled her eyes at him. "tch i am smarter than him."
nanami placed his cup on the sink and leans on the kitchen counter while he crosses his arms. "oh yeah? how about recalling what you just said."

"What? i am smarter than him?"

"you are really a gojo." Nanami whispered.

———

"satoru it's been seven months. How does it feel like being the head of the clan when it feels like you aren't?"

"naomi san can you fuckin—" satoru was cut off when ayaka's mom stepped on his foot. satoru and naomi were walking around tokyo still looking for ayaka. "fucking what?" naomi continued which made satoru removes his glasses.

"okay naomi san you know what? this fucking eyes of mine, this fucking head of the clan shit are useless if i can't even find my own girl."

"it's your fault after all." she commented looking at the sky when she suddenly bumped into something hard and metallic. "wow i didn't know aya's mom is clumsy."

"where you heading to? Is the stoplight blocking your way?" He teased and smirks. "would you please respect your elders?" her future mother in law says while she fixes her white and blue kimono.

"if she comesback then you will all gain my respect."

"whatever young man, i'm starting to wonder why ayaka is happy to marry you before."

"if she's happy she wouldn't leave in a single argument."

both of them stopped walking and faced each other. "nonsense you just told her you cant keep the baby."

"and? we can talk about it the next day."

"i–" naomi was cut off when her flip phone suddenly rung. she quickly pulled it out from the pocket of her kimono and answers it before checking who it was.

"yo!" an unfamiliar voice greets her.

"????"

"hello? am I speaking with Ya-Ma-Za-ki Naomi? Oh wait must be wrong...i mean Gojo Naomi."

"huh?"

"so you can speak."

Satoru was not feeling well as he watches naomi's expression. "Why don't you put it on speaker?" satoru suggests as he wear his glasses scrunching his nose a little.

"I heard your daughter is having twins."

"h-how do you know?" she stuttered, suddenly sweating from the words she's hearing. "oh i know you're with the father... So may I speak with him."

naomi was too speechless from it that she only pulled out the phone to satoru without even saying anything. "what da he—" before he could finish his words, he heard a familiar voice at the other line.

"satoru."

"suguru huh."

"you're fiancè is having twins."

"and how would you know?" satoru gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "it's a secret we need to keep."

"WHERE IS SHE?!" he yelled through the phone. random people were now looking at them. "Oh, i guess..everybody knows where she is except you and your family." suguru laughs from the other line.

•••

a drip of water echoed in a dark hallway. the smell of cigarettes was surrounding the whole room. only a few metal sounds were heard in a dark side and two women talking.

"shoko do you know what happened to me?"

"it's probably just a memory and since you also have the infinity now, i can't check your body. You still don't know how to turn that off so i can touch you and examine you?"

"i think it's time for you to talk to satoru. He's also the only one who can turn it off, i think?" She continued making her friend frown.

"I think i should go b– "

before ayaka could finish her sentence she suddenly vanished like a thin air when the door bust open.

"SHOKO! I THINK I FOUND HER!" the white hair male was breathless and sweating as he informed his friend. "huh?" Suddenly satoru stood up straight and smelled something familiar making his breath much more calmer.

Ayaka? This smell, this cursed energy. No. It can't be. Was I imagining things?

What the hell just happened? Shoko thought to herself

"were you with her?"

"huh?" shoko's eyes widened and immediately went back to a blank face. "who am I with?"

"i heard you were talking with someone a while ago and now i sense a curse energy from ayaka." satoru leaned at the open door.

"i was talking with utahime. ayaka must be driving you crazy huh."

"she is."