• shinzen kekkonshiki •

"congratulations" a gray hair girl commented while she hugs the pregnant lady

"Aiko san, thank you."

"Ayaka, if you need something your mother and I is always here or do you even still need us? You just married the strongest." ayaka chuckles and felt her eyes becomes watery.

"I'm glad i married your son." ayaka says while she holds her mother in law's hand. Aiko was supppose to say something but was immediately interrupted by naomi. "Babygirl it's time."

Aiko who just smiles at them and let go of ayaka's hand return to her seat and smile widely. Traditional japanese music began playing as the wedding begins which is the ceremony performance of "sanshi no gi".

Ayaka took a deep breath and tried to hide her tears while she prepares herself for this situation. Ayaka and Satoru were now escorted to the pavilion by the shrine masters. They walk slowly and calmly as for ayaka, she felt like her panic attack is coming. Satoru looks at her with half lidded eyes not wearing his glasses and quickly held her hand squeezing it gently.
"aya, everything is going to be perfectly fine." He whispers.

After a few minutes of walking, Ayaka and satoru both sat in a pillow formally as the shinto priest announces their wedding to the shinto gods and begins the "san kon no gi" ( ritual to strengthen the couples bond) while the ritual is on going, satoru and ayaka now takes turn of sipping the sake in three cups.

The first cup is a symbolizes heaven which is called sakazuki, this is where satoru and ayaka shows appreciation to their ancestors. As the second cup was poured (ni no sakazuki- which is symbolizes earth) ayaka and satoru officially vows to care for each other for as long as they live. Few minutes had passed by and they were now at the third sake cup which symbolizes the people and prays for the couple's fertility.

The first ritual was now done. Ayaka and satoru both stood up looking at each other while a maiden with a box suddenly approach ayaka and gave it to her. As ayaka opens it, the box contains of a gold comb that was wrap in a cloth. The gold comb is what they are going to offer to the shinto god but before she offers the comb wrap in a cloth, she puts it in her chest and began praying with her mind.

" I don't know what i'm going to say right now but i am beyond grateful today. Everything was so fast but I feel blessed. I couldn't be more grateful and I  am so happy that i married gojo satoru. I promise that I will protect him and my kids forever. No matter what happens, I wish the best for everyone and for us. I love you...Satoru. "

Ayaka was now done praying and decided to give it to satoru who accepts her offer with his large hands. After grabbing the comb from ayaka's hand satoru faces the shinto gods and prayed.

"I'm glad i found you. I'm glad that you are the person i'm gonna marry. I'm glad you existed. I'm glad that today we are one. I want to make you happy and I will make you. I will make you feel so loved and I will never miss this chance that the god has given to us today. I  give my all to you, everything for me to see your smile to see your eyes to hold your hand forever aya, i love you. "

( note that the prayers were only on their mind )