• THE MEETING •

(Very short part. Just a sneak peek of Megumi's dad. I may or may not and followed the manga at the same time ♡)

"betraying the clan for the yamazaki." a guy with black hair chuckles.

"hatred plus i don't like the idea of having a daughter marrying a guy from that stupid clan." the woman says as she inhales the smoke of her cigarette.

"what about you zeni'n?"

"don't call me that. I now go by the name fushiguro."

the woman rolled her eyes while she sits with her legs cross.

"the assassination of star plasma vessel" the guy named fushiguro says.

"hmm how about you kill my daughter too, Gojo Ayaka and her soon to be lover Gojo Satoru Then I'll pay you money."

Fushiguro smirks and met the woman's gaze.

"Naomi Gojo you are one of a kind."

"how much?" fushiguro added as he toss a piece of paper at the trash bin.

"is one billion yen enough?"

fushiguro chuckles. "funny how someone offered me thirty million yen to kill the star plasma vessel now someone offered a billion yen for two gojo's"

"you don't want it?"

"i love it. Don't worry for the sake of Yamazaki I'll help you. after all, you've been a friend of mine for years." Fushiguro says as he stands up and walk out of the room.

"to tell you frankly, the real deal here is those stupid gojos. just gonna have to fucking use that star plasma vessel." Fushiguro says from the other side of the room which made Naomi smile