[8] • PRESENT DAY •

it was twelve in the midnight and ayaka was walking down the streets as she continue following satoru.

"where are we going? we already left the bar 30 minutes ago, i think we should head back now."

ayaka looks up to satoru who was just smiling as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I've always wanted to spend my time with you alone."

ayaka looks at him puzzled

"wh-what do you mean?" She stuttered as she stops herself from walking.

"i've been wanting to tell you this ever since but the moment i found out that I will be married to someone, i stopped myself. I don't want to see you get hurt because of me."

Fuck it I've never been so scared in my life. He thought to himself.

"since we both know now who we're gonna end up with, i want to tell-"

"I have something to ask you too satoru." ayaka says in a very low tone while she continue staring at his eyes.

Did she really have to ruin this moment.

"Shoot your shot"

"remember the time we went on a one week mission?"

"Oh..yeah what about it?"

Did she found out that it was not really a mission?

"You asked me what my type is and-"

"Thought you'd never ask" satoru grabbed his glasses on ayaka's hand and stares into her dark blue eyes.

ayaka's eyes widen a little. "What.."

"ayaka, I'm not the type of guy who gets weak in front of everyone but I do get that feeling when you're around." Satoru walks closer to her and plays with the strand of her hair.

"can you get straight to the point?" she says annoyed.

"Alright, I like you. I can't even describe what I meant but I like you so much that it made me so mad at my clan after they said I'm marrying someone but luckily you were that someone."

"Satoru.."

"When I found out it was you, I wanted a future with you so bad. I don't even know if i just like you or this is just infatuation but I'm happy when you're around. I love your presence, everything about you is just dreamy and magical."

Satoru almost cringed on what he said. Alright I can't explain how I feel right now I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

Ayaka's cheeks blushed and looks away from satoru.

"I....i have no idea you-you felt that way." she stuttered as she gets a little nervous on what to respond.

her eyes wander around and sighs as she felt him getting more close to her.

satoru bent down to her level and stares and kept staring at her.

"do you want me to take you somewhere tonight?"

ayaka just nodded while satoru held her close to him as they teleport to a dark place.

"where are we?"

"my place." he walks a little far from ayaka and switch on the lights of the room.

the room was luxurious. Everything she see was shining. The black and white gray bed was a king size bed. The chandelier was glistening as it gives light to the room. The mirror that was in facing in front of the bed was big as the wall.

"why are we here?" she asks as she sat at the edge of the bed.

"Your height is too short that I can't stare into your eyes." he teased.

"Shut up" ayaka rolled her eyes and crosses her arms.

Satoru walk closer to her and sat beside her. His face leans closer to hers and smiles as he can feel her hot breath in his lips.

"now i don't have to bend my body just to see this beautiful face of yours."

"I...i haven't.. i mean i..."

"go on." he said in a very deep voice while his hand lands on her thigh caressing it.

"satoru.." she moaned making satoru feel hype on their situation. The way he looks at her suddenly changed. His eyes was more darker, his gaze was more deep making ayaka's heart beat loudly.

"i..i like you too." she blurted out. Satoru continues caressing her thigh.

"i know, my eyes can see how bad you want me right now too."

Ayaka's eyes widen at satoru's words.

He was right. She doesn't know what she's feeling right now but she sure knows that she wants him to touch every inch of her body. Her sweats were dripping down her body as her body releases heat. Her inside was already wet from the way he speaks to her but she's innocent that she doesn't know what's this kind of feeling.

satoru's fingers trailed up from her thigh to her collar bone. "you smell good" he said sniffing her neck. ayaka back away a little as she felt uncomfortable in her position.

Satoru notices this quickly which made him lean onto her face and touch her lips with his thumb.

"are you okay?"

"y..yeah i just feel uncomfortable in my position."

satoru smirks and leans to her face more closely which made their lips almost touch.

"what position do you like hmm?"

satoru's gaze went down to her lips as he closes his eyes and slowly peck her lips not waiting for her to respond.

His lips felt like a firework just explode in the sky. It was pure bliss. She thought.

"ayaka, i've always wanted to ask you this."

"sure go ahead."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

ayaka nods and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was very passionate but as it started to get longer their kiss turned into a sloppy one. Their saliva was in mix as they kiss with their tongues.

"I didn't know you want me this bad."

satoru says between kisses grabbing her butt cheeks forcefully making her moan.

after a few minutes of french kissing they pulled away gasping for air.

"we should probably head back there."

"tch." ayaka groaned in annoyance as she gets up from the bed.