• she's a bit different 2 •

two months have passed since ayaka and satoru started taking care megumi. satoru apologized for what he did when the issue about geto suguru created a big impact to them. he did everything he could to make her girlfriend/fiancè happy these days. not until ayaka went to the bathroom again for the fourth time in just an hour.

"sensei...i need to go to the bathroom." ayaka says while raising her hand. an irk mark formed in yaga's forehead making him tossed his chalk. ayaka flinched a little bit and squinted her eyes while satoru only looks at her. "ayaka, are you trying to skip class?"

"n..no i promised i really need to pee." she explained which made satoru confused. "babe this is the fourth time you're going to pee in just an hour. are you okay?"

"I..i'm okay satoru." she said before leaving the room.

"goddamn!" their sensei yelled. "alright satoru, i need you both to kill a grade 1 curse that has been kidnapping people and making them a curse near shibuya station. Go now and wait for your girlfriend."

satoru just nodded and left the room to look for ayaka. When he was about to go to the front door of their restroom ayaka walked outside and flinched again as she saw her boyfriend in front of her while he crosses his arms. "What have you been doing?" He asked worriedly. ayaka just shook her head while wiping her lips.

"did you puke?" satoru lookd at her closer and lift up her chin with his index finger. "y-yeah i just feel a little bit dizzy but i'm okay." she answered removing his finger from her chin. "Should we go to a doctor?" satoru asks.

when satoru looked at her again, he finally notices that her cursed energy is weaker than before but there is something more different about her. There was a light blue cursed energy inside her. This made him more curious. "aya, are you sure you're fine? can you fight?"

ayaka chuckles and pushes her boyfriend. "you think i'm weak?" she rolled her eyes but before she could walk away satoru grabbed her wrist. "what's up with you? you've been so sassy lately and looks wasted everyday."

ayaka furrowed her brows. "satoru..can we...can we not talk about this stupid shit?" she groaned while pulling out her wrist from her boyfriend's grip. "ohhhh you call this stupid shit huh?" satoru leaned on the restroom door and chuckles while he clicked his tongue. "We have mission right?! Should we go now or fight?!" She almost yelled which startled satoru.

ayaka sighed and tried to calm down before saying something again. "and..let's go to a convenience store first."

"after acting bullshit?" he face palmed and held her hand as they started walking side by side. satoru is not the kind of guy who fights back whenever they have small argument especially he feels a little bit different today like something is really odd. he couldn't pin point what is it but he is sure he will eventually find out soon.

———

satoru was now waiting for ayaka at the counter while he bought some sweet. after a few minutes ayaka came back with a lot of chocolatea in her hand and one thing that shook him was ayaka is holding two box of pregnancy test.

"why all these and..." he whispered to her

"and?"

"why are you going to buy it?"

"am i not allowed to try it satoru? i've been feeling so dizzy lately. peeing a lot lately plus vomiting every morning or every time." she whispered back.

"aya, let's talk about it once we get into the car."

once they finish paying at the counter they left the store and went back inside the car. satoru slam the door and stares at her. "why didn't you tell me?"

ayaka was happily eating her chocolate and looks at her boyfriend cluelessly. "tell you what?"

"are you—"

"i don't know satoru but if ever i am what will you do?" Satoru opens his mouth to say something but ichiji interrupted their little conversation."we're going to our destination now"

"ok." ayaka mumbled and leans her head in the window while she eats her chocolate.