[17]

Gojo's POV

"Why did i feel anxiety all of a sudden?" I thought to myself as I looked down in my hand. "well gojo sama gojo san satoru bitch what are you waiting for? go ask if there is a girl named ayaka in the freaking house."

"the last one is kinda disrespectful." i teased before knocking on the door. "i think there is doorbell." Naomi san says rolling her eyes. "oh yeah right." i pushed the button of the doorbell two times until someone opened the door.

It was a kid.

"mama, someone is here." A boy looks at me and smiles.

"who who who?" i heard another little girl's voice from inside. the woman opened the door widely. she has black hair and onyx eyes. "Cute twins."

"thanks how may i help you?" the woman asks which i believe that she is their mother. "Anoo, do you know a girl named ayaka gojo?" i asked scratching the back of my head. "you mean gojo-nee san!! the white hair beautiful lady" white hair? isn't her hair grey?

"no yulli chan her hair has only white highlights and she has crystal blue eyes and you know sir!!!! She is amazing we can't touch her!!" The boy said excitedly. naomi san turned to me and we exchange looks from their words. "uhm are you sure you are describing the right person." i asked as i pulled out my flip phone opening it to show a picture of ayaka.

the family looks at my phone and widened their eyes. "that's her!!! but she looks more different." the young boy says. "are you guys related?"

I look at the woman and smiled at her bringing back my phone to my pocket. "she's my future wife. I lost her for seven months."
the woman chuckled while naomi san was just yawning waiting for us to finish our conversation. "mm huge argument you got there but i hope you guys will have twins in the future since she's pregnant. You wait there i'll give you her address."

"thanks" i said trying to stay calm that i'm finally going to see her. after a few minutes the woman walked out and reached out a piece of paper which i gladly accept. "Thank you." Naomi san says while they both wave goodbye to each other before we leave.

•••

"so she's just a few blocks away from here." i said looking left to right until a black car stopped in front of us. the window slowly slid open revealing two familiar people. "NANAMIN?? SHOKO??"

both of them look uneased while looking at us. "satoru what are you doing here?" shoko asks while she exhale the smoke of her cigarette. "well i'm looking for my beautiful girl, what else would i do?"

"she lives here?" Nanami stuttered. wait he stuttered? that's weird. how come they both look nervous? are they okay? "why do you guys look like that?" i asked and smirked

"look like what?" they said in unison. before i could open my mouth nanami's phone rang and answers it immediately. "we're almost there but i think there will be a big trouble."

"aya—" nanami cleared his throat. "shoko we have to go. it is what it is." With that they left with a fast car speed. "oi!" I yelled but naomi san grabbed my wrist. "let's just find her."

What does nanami mean by "aya"

"you know what let's just focus on looking for your girl" Naomi interrupted. I only nodded in response and continue to walk with her.

after a few minutes, we are now in the house where the woman told us ayaka's house. I look to my left only to see the car that shoko and nanami was riding. why is it parked here? coincidence. "you go first." naomi poke my arm and pointed the door.

i took a few steps to reach the front door and pushed the button of the doorbell.

Ayaka's POV

"relax aya. it's just a dream." shoko sat beside me and tried to comfort me knowing that she was not able to touch me. I was about to lie down but we suddenly heard the doorbell rang twice. "i'll go pick it up." nanami insisted which leaves me and shoko in the living room. When i heard the door open i took a peak to check who it was but nanami's height was blocking the view. "who is it?"

shoko stands up and went to nanami's side. "SHOKO AND NANAMI?!"

eyes wide open and voices were suddenly muffled. that familiar voice. It's....

Suddenly, i wasn't able to move or think. I don't know what to do. It felt like i was paralyzed for a moment. When i looked at the door a shadow was running towards me. My vision became blurry and i didn't know what happened after.

Gojo

"Hey hey baby calm down." I whispered while i carry her in bridal style. "wait..you can touch her?!" shoko and nanami both said. Naomi and i gave them a confused look. "Why can't i ? Is she not human?"

"we cannot touch her ever since, when she contacted us we tried and tried but it's like there is a barrier in his body." shoko says walking close to us and tried to touched her hand but failed.

I removed my eyeglasses and stared at her. No way, this is infinity. Her cursed energy in her stomach is too strong and why am i seeing so many cursed energy inside her?
Her hair color is more white. When i saw her, her eyes blue eyes are the same as mine.

"naomi san, ayaka..."

"what?!" naomi started sweating from satoru's voice. this made shoko and nanami even more confused.

"ayaka's cursed energy is much stronger. naomi san, if it's possible yamazaki and gojo's cursed energy is combining within her."

"what" Naomi walk closer to them and tries to touch her daughter but failed too. "but how are you able to touch her when we can't" nanami questioned.

"of course she loves me so much."

An irk mark on their forehead formed from satoru's answer. "ok ok i don't know either but my theory is, our baby is the one who is protecting her which is why there is infinity around her. The reason why i can touch her is.. because i'm the dad???" satoru not sure of what he is saying but shoko understands immediately.

"it actually makes sense, judging from the cursed energy in her stomach, it has the same cursed energy as yours but it has two cursed energy of you and both are a half of ayaka's. Makes sense again since it's twins." shoko says.

I furrowed my brows from what she just said. "what?"

"yeah satoru you guys are having twins"

"ayaka's looks changes because your cursed energy is circulating around her. her powers are more powerful now to be honest. There is one time she got mad and a small red glow appeared in her hand" Nanami added.

After listening to their words, i placed ayaka gently in the couch and turn around to face them again. Naomi on the other hand went to ayaka's side and stares at her beautiful daughter.

"so, you guys have been hiding this for a long time? You knew where she is for a long time?" i said in the most calming tone.

"we're sorry."